Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Just now, TitanCat said:

I predicted someone's actually going to invade your profile but didn't tell you (I'm so sorry)

But you really have to be careful about that next time. Your only way out is to literally change your nametag and profile pics.

I don't think they use the Klei forums, if you do know of a user by the name of Noko or Aubrey, they still shouldn't know of my current usernames or profile pictures, hopefully... Besides, this was AWHILE, awhile ago, not today, not yesterday, not even last week.

So dw 'bout it, buddo, this ain't the thread to be worrying about past Steam weirdos.

IMG_8059 [1024x768]_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ressayez said:

I don't think they use the Klei forums, if you do know of a user by the name of Noko or Aubrey, they still shouldn't know of my current usernames or profile pictures, hopefully... Besides, this was AWHILE, awhile ago, not today, not yesterday, not even last week.

So dw 'bout it, buddo, this ain't the thread to be worrying about past Steam weirdos.

IMG_8059 [1024x768]_thumb.jpg

Oh boy, I must have been living under a rock, cause I've never heard of these two either

5 hours ago, SillyWilson said:

How's this? :> 

KhcFkbJ.png

Yes thank you.

the sacrifice is ready

cLOWNS.png

Spoiler

Me: has "extensive" knowledge of the forums

Bro: has no idea what the hell is going on but thinks it's funny anyways

the forums: batbeep crazy

nome: nome

feel free to add even more dnak meymeys if needed

feel free to stick on any fridges, lamp posts, telephone poles, lawn chairs, potato cups, and trees you find

Edited by Starthefox
  • Like 9

58 minutes ago, Ninjanemo said:

Just gonna leave this here...

Ikke-navngivet-2.png

maxwew.pngI express my utmost welcome to you, sentient carbon based lifeform of questionable origin. It can be told by your physiological appearance that you have suffered an adequate amount of physical stain thus explainable by the dilution of your mental clarity. If may show you the best of my intuition, I insisted for you to engorge yourself with an ample supply of complex nutritional component in order to relive yourself from malnourishment. Best for you to practice those said quest swiftly, before a massive celestial body deprive your visual perception as it completely shroud a solar mass from radiating your perceivable world with it's refractive electronic radiation.

Edited by TitanCat
  • Like 33