Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

That's funny. I just saw that the other day and thought of Maxwell's examination quote the hibearnation vest. I wonder if that's an intentional reference or just a coincidence...

I had to make the meme after seeing that quote

10 minutes ago, Electroely said:

Seems to me like Maxwell has a floating head.

he have

2d028ea17a450654d58cedf884ed6cab.gif

• Like 16

10 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

What about the Toadstool and Beequeen?!...Well I guess they can be cheesed with On tentacles but still they're pretty hard.

Well I was referring to how the dragonfly's hitpoints got spiked for like 10 times it's original

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TitanCat said:

Well I was referring to how the dragonfly's hitpoints got spiked for like 10 times it's original

Don't Starve Together: Behind the Scenes with Klei

Klei 1: Now that the game has multiplayer, I feel like it might be too easy to kill bosses.
Klei 2: I got an idea! What if we gave Dragonfly 27500 health?
Klei 1: That's a brilliant idea for a mini-boss! Now for an actual multiplayer boss, what if we gave it 156500 health and a 5 minute timer on it? That'll really encourage players to work together!
@BluesyBuesy: No it won't

• Like 12

4 hours ago, KoreanWaffles said:

Don't Starve Together: Behind the Scenes with Klei

Klei 1: Now that the game has multiplayer, I feel like it might be too easy to kill bosses.
Klei 2: I got an idea! What if we gave Dragonfly 27500 health?
Klei 1: That's a brilliant idea for a mini-boss! Now for an actual multiplayer boss, what if we gave it 156500 health and a 5 minute timer on it? That'll really encourage players to work together!
@BluesyBuesy: No it won't

If you don't have real friends, store bought is fine:

Store Bought Friends.gif

• Like 18

1 hour ago, TitanCat said:

Really thought Jeff's the only artist working for Don't Starve, Untill nome said a naught

Honestly, I've been avidly following the people behind the art, it's not just Jeff.

If it were just him behind everything, I think we ought to consider him the new Jesus, animation's like that doesn't usually get finished this quickly by ONE guy.

2 hours ago, nome said:

I think that particular piece of art is Toni's, not Jeff's.

I haven't updated the profile description in awhile, sorry there, I WAS using Jeff's artwork. Had to set the profile to private thanks to some crazy people and haven't really bothered with aesthetics/research/changing the profile description since.

Could've been set to juicingflounder.tumblr.com, so not the worst error.

And its said Marry Chris since November, so what're you waiting for, Nome? Marry him.

Edited by Ressayez
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ressayez said:

Honestly, I've been avidly following the people behind the art, it's not just Jeff.

If it were just him behind everything, I think we ought to consider him the new Jesus, animation's like that doesn't usually get finished this quickly by ONE guy.

I haven't updated the profile description in awhile, sorry there, I WAS using Jeff's artwork. Had to set the profile to private thanks to some crazy people and haven't really bothered with aesthetics/research/changing the profile description since.

Could've been set to juicingflounder.tumblr.com, so not the worst error.

And its said Marry Chris since November, so what're you waiting for, Nome? Marry him.

I predicted someone's actually going to invade your profile but didn't tell you (I'm so sorry)

But you really have to be careful about that next time. Your only way out is to literally change your nametag and profile pics.

• Like 1

White supremacy symbol.jpg

> about 3 in the morning and 5 days till new year

> be me, spending time binge watching the entire adam sandlers filmography like a loser

> What are ya'll meme thread regulars up to this christmas.

Spoiler

Here is an obligatory rare pepe white supremacy symbol for you guys to add to your colletion

White supremacy symbol.jpg

Edited by TitanCat
  • Like 4