Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

On 30/3/2020 at 7:46 AM, Mirthandir said:

WX mains demanding gears in public servers (2020, colourized)20200329_230138.png.61ca6cbdda63089ffd68491222df8f56.png

oh you forgot the base burning in the background

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Saddest *joke* I have ever seen.

funniest manure i've ever seen

Edited by nightmarefan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

A little bit early, but in celebration of April Fool's I went ahead and made a joke/bootleg Klei banner for the Discord. I didn't make "Don't Crave" or "Don't Feel Strave" of course, those are classic inside jokes passed around in the community for a while now, but I figured it would be best to add them, however I would also like to design my own DS/T bootleg covers. Everything else I created/edited thoughClaybanner.thumb.png.52d8e33d8345fa286ff99c61dd27e6fd.png
In my opinion I think "Symbol of the Shinobi: Redone" turned out the best.

Edited by Mr.Mulk
  • Haha 27

36 minutes ago, minespatch said:

(snip)

Hey if this helps keep folks in check and lets JoeW focus on more important things (not to mention let this thread live) then I'm all for it.

Anyway back to forum-friendly memes

• Thanks 6

I dunno about you all, but I'm eager to play "STAB". Sounds like the feelgood game of the year!  Although it might be difficult if Air Isn't Given.

(Incidentally, that "Don't Feel Strave" thing was an _actual_ bootleg from a couple years ago.  Yep.  For a while there, we were telling each other not to feel strave.  XD)

...Notorious

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I dunno about you all, but I'm eager to play "STAB". Sounds like the feelgood game of the year!  Although it might be difficult if Air Isn't Given.

(Incidentally, that "Don't Feel Strave" thing was an _actual_ bootleg from a couple years ago.  Yep.  For a while there, we were telling each other not to feel strave.  XD)

...Notorious

Captain Chaotica? nah... More like Captain N o t o r i o u s

Someone needs to do a meme of Moose Woodie wrecking a base to Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball...

like Seriously Klei.... why would you let moose woodie wreck someone’s base in Coop Mode? :( 

You must have secretly WANTED This  Meme to exist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

There's already that one time in an old Let's Play where the guys came to the conclusion that the Deerclops is basically the game's wrecking ball, and ended up singing gleefully off-key together:  "I CAME IN LIKE A DEEEER-CLOOPS!"  XD  But they didn't do a music video of it.

(background about my name and signature put in spoilers, since apparently it's annoying.  Sorry, guys, I'm not very good at making my own memes.)

Spoiler

Nah, "Captain Chaotica" is my userNAME, "Notorious" is my SIGNATURE.  They both go way back.  Captain Chaotica was originally inspired by something in "Star Trek: Voyager" (in a weird, roundabout way)

"Notorious" is...well, it was my very first username online at my very first forum, ever.  Then I decided I wanted to change my forum name, but let the oldbies there know it was still me.  So I started posting under the newer username (which was NOT Captain Chaotica--that came later), but SIGNING everything with the old name. So they'd both be on the same post.

WAY too much longer later, I'm still doing that, way way way past when anybody from that forum would have any idea or care, because I dunno, I like the way it looks?

I _guess_ I shouldn't STILL be doing that in 2020 but, eh.  I like the continuity.  :)

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Like 3

Memes guys, memes ... can we post meme and keep discussion elsewhere. This thread already has a hard time to stay alive because of none suitable/related post.

Edit: isn't the red highlight on top of this topic a good enough of a warning ?

Post edit to at least have a "meme" :

A_meme_that_is_not_a_meme.jpg.a3ac43cf946d914ebfc25e0001f9da91.jpg

Edited by Warlockadamm
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 8

5 hours ago, Mr.Mulk said:

A little bit early, but in celebration of April Fool's I went ahead and made a joke/bootleg Klei banner for the Discord. I didn't make "Don't Crave" or "Don't Feel Strave" of course, those are classic inside jokes passed around in the community for a while now, but I figured it would be best to add them, however I would also like to design my own DS/T bootleg covers. Everything else I created/edited thoughClaybanner.thumb.png.52d8e33d8345fa286ff99c61dd27e6fd.png
In my opinion I think "Symbol of the Shinobi: Redone" turned out the best.

These are all pretty great, but I just completely lost it when I saw stab. I really want to see a bootleg of this now.
(Also, you forgot Griftlands)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1