Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

I am actually gonna be changing the forum rules - I just haven't got around to it. "English Only" is lame. Originally I had it in there because it's a common rule and it keeps things "clean". But it's dumb and I don't like it. 

Translations would be polite - but, we live in the future now. We can all figure out how to translate text we can't read. It's all good. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 13
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, JoeW said:

I am actually gonna be changing the forum rules - I just haven't got around to it. "English Only" is lame. Originally I had it in there because it's a common rule and it keeps things "clean". But it's dumb and I don't like it. 

Translations would be polite - but, we live in the future now. We can all figure out how to translate text we can't read. It's all good. 

this is completely fine, but i personally am gonna winge and complain to myself about how a presumably pretty good portion of the posts on the forums from now on are going to have to be crudily translated with google translate if i want to read them, let alone try to participate in them

Edited by Lbphero
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, JoeW said:

amazing! if joew doesn’t feel like translating something then we can say offense stuff without him knowing!

i have failed to google translate rick roll so pretend i did that

4 minutes ago, Lbphero said:

this is completely fine, but i personally am gonna winge and complain to myself about how a presumably pretty good portion of the posts on the forums from now on are going to have to be crudily translated with google translate if i want to read them, let alone try to participate in them

It will still be default English - and it would be better to communicate in English. Mainly I just don't want people complaining to each other when they post in their own language, it's unnecessary. It would also help if more people understood that English might not be everybody's first language. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 8

1 hour ago, NinofanTOG said:

WX after he learns that humans do things like "hand holding"

image.thumb.png.e64c8d420946eb7074f9fce7c4023722.png

What about holding hands before marriage?

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

Thank you for telling us that, Mr. JoeW. I'm going to post the translations of my post just to clear things; as I always did.

Anyway, If someone have a doubt or any questions about the post, or even need help with Spanish, I'm with my arms open to help anyone in need. 

Edited by Autumnsbeast
That cat was so big and I felt it unnecesary
  • Like 1

Can I request a Meme of Carrats taking over the world?? The event was supposed to have ended on the 20th, it’s now the 27th and it’s still active on my Xbox. Those little Adorable looking rats must have been distracting us all from their rather hostile takeover.

We should’ve KNOWN this was going to happen when we accidentally saw them trying to Tame the Beefs!

59 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

He likes to repost his art when it's relevant to a topic. And somehow, it's just as amusing the 10th time as it is the first.

I see 

I'm too tired to make the translation today, I will do it later.

IMG_20200227_200509_989.jpg

Edited by Autumnsbeast
  • Like 2
  • Haha 11