Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

I'd like to requisition a picture of Glommer pooping in game, if anyone can help me out. 

Preferably with a character in shot, with the classic deadpan face. A look of confusion would work as well.

No GIFs please.

I'll throw up the @minespatch signal, though help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dunk Mujunk said:

I'd like to requisition a picture of Glommer pooping in game, if anyone can help me out. 

Preferably with a character in shot, with the classic deadpan face. A look of confusion would work as well.

No GIFs please.

I'll throw up the @minespatch signal, though help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1m1ilu.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

**starts to make jokes, glances at the imposing picture of JoeW hanging on the thread wall, thinks better of it**

I mean, i've seen it happen quite a bit. But I have a meme under construction and I haven't found what I need browsing the internet. I was hoping the community could help me out.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Dunk Mujunk said:

**starts to make jokes, glances at the imposing picture of JoeW hanging on the thread wall, thinks better of it**

I mean, i've seen it happen quite a bit. But I have a meme under construction and I haven't found what I need browsing the internet. I was hoping the community could help me out.

You could always try playing the game then take a screenshot at the right moment and just crop the image out abit, unless you don't want to wait you could always try and find gameplay footage where it happens then also screenshot, other than that i'm not really sure.

Yeah, I may end up taking the pic on my own. It's a bit tricky on PS4 because there is a bit of a delay, and hitting the button brings you to a menu that covers the screen where you then select the screen shot option, all while the game continues running unseen in the background.

I figured i'd try to be lazy first, and if anything do it myself later.

Edited by Dunk Mujunk
  • Like 1