Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

1 hour ago, NinofanTOG said:

Wrong:

image.png.7629439affac80e93a76a85bc94e5e39.png

A child could trip over the rock, fall into the ocean and drown.

Is this what you call "safe"???

To be fair, judging on how big the rock is to the fences.. its a small boulder
plus the yard is roughly 85% safe

1 hour ago, NinofanTOG said:

Wrong:

image.png.7629439affac80e93a76a85bc94e5e39.png

A child could trip over the rock, fall into the ocean and drown.

Is this what you call "safe"???

Stop. Hold the phone, I'm about to blow everyone away:

The fences are exactly the white fence skins from ingame - given to us in this year's Year of the Carrat event via random drop or available for purchase in the Builder's Belongings Chest Bundle for $11.50 AUD or regional equivalent. What else is ingame? 

Abigail.

Abigail is white and vaguely fence-shaped. Now notice there are missing fence posts where either the rock dislodged them or perhaps they were built around the rock. Surely there's no logical reason to leave such a large hole in fencing for just a rock, though, right?

Abigail is the missing fence post, people. WAKE UP! 

image.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 19

JoeW said new roadmap has no secrets, let's see what google translate found in this post. (sorry for another google translate, this is the last one i promise.)

Spoiler

Register your website by 2020 and update it.

The program begins this year. Observe this permission. We try to use it every day. No new plans were made.

You can change your map at any time, but all information is first downloaded and displayed.

Enter 2019

Add new players to this wonderful game from the year 1999. We are having a great interview this week in April.

The house was still hungry. New ways and improvements to promote new happiness

I knew George Ford would meet other people. When you're done, listen and say you think it was too much.
Hi, I saw them. Yes, it is a purpose, but a war is not necessary. This assistance can be recovered by 2020.

It gives me so much for me to tune. It provides a lot of information and data, but I haven't added any new notes. Find the money you can buy while waiting for the new dish. But I could imagine no new player.

I make it this month. We do not have to pay any debt or short-term debt. This site is brilliant and lasts longer than a month.

The secret is to make changes. Further information can be planted in the first of October or the second of October. Think of nothing.

He was soft, he said most beloved.

Finally, we all know that there is a lot of data. And eventually your actions came back. Very calming. No secrets, so watch this episode (nobody knows).

It's funny, Maxwell, that Charlie works and works in the dark, was he will. The last Sail

Another plan

They also offer some delicious. I worked with Clum Machines and had an interesting idea. She has been a helper for many years.

schließlich

Some have hunger. This is not possible, but we know that we have to bite for ourselves. I would say that.

Regular exercises help to understand, work and home exactly. They play an important role in improving healing. Many thanks for your comments and comments. You promise to rebuild the world, rebuild the world and share your vision for a few days.

• Haha 8