Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Canis said:

How long were you waiting to post this? Be honest.

Just now, hl3bekliyenadam said:

Longer than he would like to admit probably...

Nah only this morning when I noticed the thread's 399 pages long.

Anyway enough of continous quoting. Seeing that something was posted on the meme thread and it turns out to be just someone quoting the meme is disappointing

20 minutes ago, CactusCompanion said:

image.thumb.png.02868953710928d04f6685a583b0cb1e.png

on one hand, i never play wortox and can see myself really enjoying wurt and wouldn't have to spend any money

but on the other

i don't want to not own wortox

i could never bring myself to do it because I want to own all the dlc characters

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CactusCompanion said:

image.thumb.png.02868953710928d04f6685a583b0cb1e.png

on one hand, i never play wortox and can see myself really enjoying wurt and wouldn't have to spend any money

but on the other

i don't want to not own wortox

How DARE you!

10 hours ago, RogueGamer12 said:

image.png.6b01704b8066107a1b5cb80277f9f4e9.png

I want to know Wortoxs age.

If some of you really want Wurt and are really close to 2700 spools I am willing to give off some of my heirloom canadian boots from my collection (each unravels for 45) if you don't want to lose items for less than 200 spools :wilson_love: (I think max 3/4 people who needs >300 spools to get to 2700)

Forgot the meme format : 

20191024_003414.png

Edited by Coolderclim
Forgot the meme part :(
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FabopFrankie said:

Anyone remember this picture I put on here as a joke?

Well, according to speculation Wilson is between ages 20-30, and JoeW said that Wendy is between ages 8-10.........this picture just got even weirder than the crappy rendition that (I think Canis?) made.

Yeah yeah, keep shaming a random person for expressing their art. wOaH, 2 cHaRaCtErS dRaWn tOgEtHeR, hOw lEwd, hOw mEsSeD uP, tHaT's mOrAlLy WrOnG.

I don't consider this art weird. I think it's ok. Sorry for being salty, I just don't like when people do that.

EDIT: I'm not looking to start a war, this entire argument is overdone already.

I don't think a character's age matters at all, age is merely a statement. If she was stated to be 18, 100 or less than 3 """years""" old, there's no difference.

If you disagree with me and think that people should be harassed for that and freedom of expression is a bad thing, go ahead and react with confused. 

Edited by SonicDen220
Clarifying some things
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, SonicDen220 said:

wOaH, 2 cHaRaCtErS dRaWn tOgEtHeR, hOw lEwd, hOw mEsSeD uP, tHaT's mOrAlLy WrOnG.

Art doesn't have to be sexual to be creepy. Even if they aren't doing anything """lewd""" this is still an image shipping a child and an adult character.

• Like 7

Just now, SonicDen220 said:

Yeah yeah, keep shaming a random person for expressing their art. wOaH, 2 cHaRaCtErS dRaWn tOgEtHeR, hOw lEwd, hOw mEsSeD uP, tHaT's mOrAlLy WrOnG.

I don't consider this art weird. I think it's ok. Sorry for being salty, I just don't like when people do that.

Yeah but

Wendy is underage, the hearts do mean something kinda disturbing with the character's ages.

14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Probably should have censored the swear ^^; but it's most likely accurate XD

That what i was going to use the manure png for, but i forgot to use it.

• Thanks 4

19 hours ago, RogueGamer12 said:

image.png.6b01704b8066107a1b5cb80277f9f4e9.png

Uh oh, you didn't censor the no-no word...

You know what's coming next...

1 hour ago, Sunset Skye said:

Art doesn't have to be sexual to be creepy. Even if they aren't doing anything """lewd""" this is still an image shipping a child and an adult character.

The problem is the fact i just want to search normal Fan-Art.

31 minutes ago, RogueGamer12 said:

Yeah but

Wendy is underage, the hearts do mean something kinda disturbing with the character's ages.

That what i was going to use the manure png for, but i forgot to use it.

You can't forgot to use the manure, or Klei is going to call your mom.

3 hours ago, Bluegeist said:

5db0f50014586_wurthallowednightsmode.thumb.png.7c569e884d8b56c01f8a963b6b22c173.png

I cannot afford Wurt. :( 

25 minutes ago, Ismael Marin said:

I cannot afford Wurt. :( 

Neither can I, I'm just excited for lore and making good memes. 

Also folks, do we seriously have to keep going on about the Wendy thing? I just want to enjoy wholesome memes. Do u understand how emotionally and psychologically taxing it is to see it brought up over and over. Like, it hurts me and probably other people too. It's not very welcoming 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 12

5 minutes ago, Bluegeist said:

Neither can I, I'm just excited for lore and making good memes. 

Also folks, do we seriously have to keep going on about the Wendy thing? I just want to enjoy wholesome memes. Do u understand how emotionally and psychologically taxing it is to see it brought up over and over. Like, it hurts me and probably other people too. It's not very welcoming 

I'm fine as playing as Webber, i'm more hyped about Hallowed Nights than Wurt tbh.

• Like 2