Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

You know... I kinda get the feeling that this is some developer secret message as a major hint to who the next Rework is going to be.. because WHY ELSE WOULD YOU RANDOMLY POST THIS?!?!!! lol

Let's just say that there was a string of memes that are more... oriented towards an older audiance, and then just as many people complaining about them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, NormalPinkerton said:

sor.thumb.jpg.84c7442ace3dcca4c9bed0f5c528c76d.jpg

That’s not true.. I know how the internet works, and they’ll still draw her, just at a more mature grown up age.. with more developed body features around 20-30ish to be exact.

unless they’re just weirdo’s.. and if they are, you just report them and move on.

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

That’s not true.. I know how the internet works, and they’ll still draw her, just at a more mature grown up age.. with more developed body features around 20-30ish to be exact.

unless they’re just weirdo’s.. and if they are, you just report them and move on.

This, 100% They'll just draw "grown up wendy" which is """better"""?

A prominent example was the Undertale community when it was at it's peak (2016-17?), with Frisk/Chara.

Now, im going to drop this topic entirely in favor of verbally assaulting my friend who likes Wendy for the next two hours.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

Spoiler

Sorry if that was unpolite, but...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Why would people post anything inappropriate on these forums though? Isn’t there rules against doing that that will get you banned?

i know where to go if I wanna seek out adult content for games and I assure you the game developers forums is the LAST place i’d Look, I’m only here to discuss the game, Gameplay, reworked characters and/or potential new content updates. NOT.... uhhh that.

but having said that I would have naturally assumed Willow to be Younger then Wendy just because she carries around a stuffed bear and makes childish remarks towards everything she examines. But now I have absolutely no idea!! 

Erm Anyway... I’m still totally calling it- it’s a hint that Wendy is their next Rework (hopefully)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

Note, we have decided to officially state that Wendy is between 8 and 10 years old. Previously we wanted to leave it up to interpretation but we've decided we want it to be clear going forward.

Can we get clarification on Wormwood's age please.  This is a much more important question.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 10

4 minutes ago, cantbeatdaboss said:

Can we get clarification on Wormwood's age please.  This is a much more important question.

You don't want to lewd the plant, do you? Of course not! It's a plant, no one would do that, right guys? Wait, does that actually exist? I'll be back in 10 minutes...

• Haha 4

58 minutes ago, Bernado1 said:

This whole situation deserves a out of schedule meme.

5d966409b209e_FBIwendy.thumb.png.a03973dafeae2435dd0c4b6031ccf86e.png

Reveal hidden contents

I'm afraid some moderator will close this topic again because of the amount of discussion not related to memes ;-;

I can imagine Wendy as the Tom pointing, and the FBI toms would be like... Wolfgang and Winona(Or maybe Wigfrid).
I think Winona would be better at FBI then Wigfrid. :p

Regardless the responsible adults have to protect the children from the bad people!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1