Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Don’t Starve Elitist rants on Wormwood: The Sequel

Spoiler

Lol wormwood actually does need a buff. He currently has no upsides but a bunch of downsides. Every boss is a chore since you need to go out of your way to make a stack of healing items.

Being able to plant seeds in the ground mean nothing since wormwood benefits from farm food less than every other character lol. Lets be real, farms have always been a waste of resources, wormwood doesn't change this. Despite the name of the game food has always been the most abundant resource in this game. What's even worse is all of the plants start to spoil as soon as they finish growing. You know what that means? Your screen full of plants is basically useless because you over produced for 2 characters. Your either going to have a bunch of rot, and there are plenty of quicker methods to farm rot, or you will over eat for fun, which does nothing for you anyway.

Wormwood is more useless than Wes. At least wes can make balloon animals to make the map prettier. All wormwood does is make fighting bosses more of a chore than it already is.

Extra info: as I've stated in a different post I've already done a full boss clear as wormwood and its absolutely miserable. He is at least 5 to 10 days slower than any other character when it comes to clearing every boss because you literally have to go out of your way to craft healing items. Not being able to heal from food is such a distinct disadvantage that all of his perceived "upsides" mean nothing. Most of the time I didn't even use a crock pot, I think the only food I used to fill my hunger up were literally red mushrooms and meaty stews lol. Any farm food that isn't a pumpkin is dog **** for wormwood because at least uncooked pumpkins can be alright for filling hunger.

Edited by 1bubbainpa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

You mean like the one that is doing a dab? I know i said it in the update thread already but you know

image.png.ba136040999a069d1985694c648c1f9c.png

It’s not what I meant but we can certainly make a meme about it.
Long story short,in the new patch salt formations will only regrown if you mine then just a little and let the whole structure intact,however,I’ve already mined all the salt formations in my world thinking that they would grow just like trees,meteors or even sea kelps.
So...yeah,I’m pretty much screwed until Klei do something about it LOL

Spoiler

And about the joke,we can say that the salt people dabbed so hard that they were wipped from the constant.

At least in my world Lol ( I'm not crying you are).

Edited by Bernado1
  • Like 3

On 24/09/2019 at 4:11 PM, LunarCat said:

when your friend is getting wrecked by a dragonfly then you remember what he did so you run

luigi.jpg

The story is that, well... the person who is getting wrecked killed the person who's running's extra adorable larvae 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, LunarCat said:

The story is that, well... the person who is getting wrecked killed the person who's running's extra adorable larvae 

Person with "Adorable" larvae: -Oh, how utterly cute my extra-ado larva is fire-eating your base, aww!

Person that build the base:

silently-pissed.jpg.2774eefcb7bde09cda3bca570729d8dd.jpg

Spoiler

triggered.png.caea46bc74b5f9813a71000bf99f2d66.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Canis said:

5d8c2cc122c74_safetywalani.thumb.png.775c53149f3601c4fcbfc5175c3794e2.png

It looks like "IT" is the one who took the bite out of the board and i think "IT" would do this again.

Spoiler

This isnt human anymore. help,what is this? :o:D

Edited by I_Link_I
Help was turned into "hell", quite a coincidence
  • Like 2