Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, AdventZen said:

When you already destroyed an entire forest, but she keeps chopping
ayyy.thumb.png.b8fbeef023a7a7b078a0dce7b5e6c7b2.png}
(completely Safe-for-work resource-gathering meme)

I WAS EATING A MUFFIN AND I ALMOST CHOKED JESUS CHRIST

• Like 1
  • Haha 18

13 minutes ago, Pop Guy said:

The best things are always that go away...

5d641eb21f3f2_MaxwellmemesRIP.thumb.png.f3f0edb29da164ca54fe2c7d22750c53.png

But Warbucks wasn't even good

But Gorge and Forge were just tossed in

But Maxwell Memes is only temporarily locked, unless JoeW decides to just say no, which is respectable. Also, if he does, if I hear any of you nefarious scoundrels be annoyed by that, I'm going to *REDACTED*

Edited by Mack Swell
keep crying over spilled warbucks and you're bound to go blind
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

8 minutes ago, Mack Swell said:

But Warbucks wasn't even good

But Maxwell Memes is only temporarily locked, unless JoeW decides to just say no, which is respectable. Also, if he does, if I hear any of you nefarious scoundrels be annoyed by that, I'm going to *REDACTED*

hehe you used redacted

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mack Swell said:

But Maxwell Memes is only temporarily locked, unless JoeW decides to just say no, which is respectable. Also, if he does, if I hear any of you nefarious scoundrels be annoyed by that, I'm going to *REDACTED

you have no values of our culture begone!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 3

Just now, 4 Da LOLs said:

you have no values of our culture begone!

Look there is a private DM for us to discuss this, we don't need a safety net for our safety net my guy.

deepfried_1565276698542.png

Edited by Mack Swell
meme for memelose-lords
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Crimson Chin said:

Still I think it is strange. Why not just make a post saying something like "any further discussion about x will be removed" and suggest making another thread to discuss it, if the topic of the discussion is  appropriate of course. That would probably help make everyone happy.

It wasn't just one person. And I did warn, and it's not the first time. 

But when I have to spend a significant portion of my weekend watching one thread that really shouldn't be allowed to begin with, It gets tiresome. 

Many of you might not have been around when the first one started, but meme threads aren't technically allowed. They aren't on topic and they aren't constructive. I allow it because obviously you all have fun with it and as long as it stays some version of under control, there is really no harm. 

I am not trying to punish the whole group because of a few bad posts from time to time, usually I try to just look the other way. But eventually everybody gets loose enough that they forget what is appropriate and what isn't. I was going to lock all meme threads that popped up in response so I am only even leaving this one up so you all don't go through meme withdrawl. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 33
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4

10 minutes ago, JoeW said:

But when I have to spend a significant portion of my weekend watching one thread that really shouldn't be allowed to begin with, It gets tiresome. 

Many of you might not have been around when the first one started, but meme threads aren't technically allowed. They aren't on topic and they aren't constructive. I allow it because obviously you all have fun with it and as long as it stays some version of under control, there is really no harm. 

I am not trying to punish the whole group because of a few bad posts from time to time, usually I try to just look the other way. But eventually everybody gets loose enough that they forget what is appropriate and what isn't. I was going to lock all meme threads that popped up in response so I am only even leaving this one up so you all don't go through meme withdrawl. 

can I ask what exactly was breaking the rules? There was that one political meme that you deleted, then warned about. but when I looked back through it while cross-referencing the rules, I didn't really see anything that broke said rules other than maybe 1 or two posts. Though I did see a few references to posts that I couldn't find, so perhaps you deleted the offenders.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Not to be rude, but it seemed like the one person who wasn't constructive took his gripe to a different thread that they created themselves. it doesn't seem fair to blame the entire thread for it.

Edited by Sketched_Philo
grip(e)
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Thank you for the detailed explanation of the situation. I remember you warned people about the content rules on the forums. Too bad it didn't help, and now the thread is closed. I hope you'll open it again someday.

Thank you for your work and patience. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 8

56 minutes ago, JoeW said:
Spoiler

I get the point and I'm kinda thankful for you helping this community ( even thankful for you giving me like several warning points for my stupid posts I posted but after some time I got -mostly- the hang of it)

Thanks a lot.

• Like 2

Just now, hl3bekliyenadam said:

You had all the chances to name this The Charlie Memes: A New Reign but you didn't. S H A M E 

Since the "New Reign" should be pretty short cause the original meme thread is probably about to re-open soon, I guess the Temporal Sequel is far more appropriate ^^ Let's just wait for Time (and Joew:wilson_love:) to do the job

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ADM said:

Since the "New Reign" should be pretty short cause the original meme thread is probably about to re-open soon, I guess the Temporal Sequel is far more appropriate ^^ Let's just wait for Time (and Joew:wilson_love:) to do the job

I mean I was joking but even that topic was to reopen it needs rebranding.

• Like 1