Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Every single soul of the forums know that the DST sub-forums "had" a fantastic thread for memes, a place that has over a million views and +8 000 posts, most of them are certified memes of quality and all of them (most) should be blessed.

Of course I'm talking about the Maxwell Memes: The Sequel of @Unsound Mind.

But the only problem on this topic is that some seem to be lacking on community policy/guidelines/standards, so it been closed, for an indefinite time

So after that set in mind, AND an average sense of companionship with users, which means :

1. Your posts have to be SFW (safe for work)
  2. Credit the artists and memers if you share something that it not your
  3. It's a DON'T STARVE topic, no one cares about your 3am memes from reddit
  4. And one and not least : We have to chat together in good terms, no fight is tolerated even if your waifu is involved ! (I'm serious)

You can go back on the memes and stay on topic.:wilson_love:

Spoiler

stayontopic.thumb.png.eac83fb043e7fd0a44009f7ef617ada2.png

Do this even needs credi- YEAH ! @minespatch

One more thing, it's not a taunt, I just want the community to keeps traditions alive.

Edited by ADM
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 23

10 minutes ago, DarithD said:

I think you should add one more.

We shouldn't be talking about controversy or drama in there too, i'm so tired of the oh so wendy underage thing and/or warbucks that keep being brought up every now and then, it's just not fun. I just want to see memes.

5d63423fecf88_andthatsafact.thumb.jpg.ab9ef438c5b3d10aec70ed8fe804cfcc.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 15

9 minutes ago, DarithD said:

We shouldn't be talking about controversy or drama in there too, i'm so tired of the oh so wendy underage thing and/or warbucks that keep being brought up every now and then, it's just not fun. I just want to see memes.

Totally agree. After all, things already got out of hand once.

Spoiler

...except if anybody says Wilson is anything above 5’6” I swear to the gods above I will personally find you, shove four rotten chunks of monster meat down your throat, stunlock you to death, devour your corpse, and wear your behind like a helmet.*

*except not really.

• Like 3
  • Haha 15
  • Sad 1

image.thumb.png.c7292e8755d1077ca5b3ff4cbd714b13.png

Edit: If we behave, I believe there's a good chance that Joe will bring the meme thread back. So instead of abandoning it day 1, maybe we should sit on our hands for a hot second and not bite at each other.

Edited by Canis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 10

6 minutes ago, Yukanur said:

better called this thread
Maxwell Memes: The Second

Better see how things going first, pretty sure the original opus will be re-opening in a week or so. ^^

Spoiler

If not, well... Guess I'll do a poll (gosh, one more!!) for renaming this place

• Haha 1