Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Bernado1 said:

Expand Dong   Expand Dong  Expand Dong  EXPAND DONG  EXPAND DONG  EXPAND DONG

E X P A N D   D O N G

Just now, Canis said:

I'll shower you in coconut cream piiiiiiiie~

whathefu

image.png.0b1c08af6402346726ce2da3b5fac6 thanks for the quick meme canis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 14

Homurika.png.cbbf4393128dbf6c3f161697dc77e7b1.png

Say what you will about anime mods, stopping time and obliterating birds/the environment/Krampus with piles of cheated in gunfire, grenades and a fully functional rocket launcher was the most fun I've had in this game in weeks.
...actually, this mod has some great art and some neat mechanics hidden farther down the tech tree that I didn't expect. It also limits power with staggering progression using base-game resources.
Somewhere between Winona and Wheeler.
...it's...actually...well done?

holy heck what

Edited by maradyne
URL
  • Like 4
  • Haha 15

On 28.7.2019 at 3:01 AM, Theukon-dos said:

When you realize that the DS/T timeline takes place in the early 1920s which means you can legally make WW1 memes

Wolfgang Military

Trust me, It's going to be (The) Great (War)

suppose I should start with my favorite bit of the era, the Attack Of The Dead Men

Hide contents

5d3cf34f3c5dc_lifegivingattackofthedeadmen.png.cbfd7274f80f5b385232833cd99cc19e.png

also, if this is against the rules, please tell me, because I have 0 idea where I look at those

Now the real question:

Would you rather

1.be traped in the constant,driven mad by the creatures of the shadows while trying to not starve.

Or

2.Expirience the horros the second world war brought over the world?

• Sad 4

48 minutes ago, I_Link_I said:

Now the real question:

Would you rather

1.be traped in the constant,driven mad by the creatures of the shadows while trying to not starve.

Or

2.Expirience the horros the second world war brought over the world?

Constant

Most definitly constant 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Hornete said:

snip

ftw you hound a mod creator, who has added in these characters for fun, to add in a removed character when there are other mods out there with said character and you're just angry that they said no rn

Spoiler

5d5d6ce757aba_tumblr_inline_psu9wqocyg1uulg0x_1280copy.jpg.2e157e182342030a84b44b9bc0f79036.jpg

Edited by Farlan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

Agreeable. I offer my supreme cooking and armaments from outside of the Constant in order to combat this menace, and create the legendary being, Warly TF2. Currently only available in Survivor variant, but soon will become more durable and more powerful.

loadout.thumb.png.66f31f1e0fe778e2145ea63bf75cfd58.png To arms! 

(Also, I will be bringing a near endless supply to Ham Shanks to the war effort, as well as firearms and other various things to hit old englishmen with)

(Also, P.S. to minespatch, don't play both sides of this war effort. I'll be watching you closely, good sir.)

Edited by Mack Swell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9