Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Sunset Skye said:

unknown.png

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

It's the octophantquiduck

That thing has way more than 8 legs. That also apears to be the neck of a Brachiosaur, rather than the trunk of an elephant.

therefore, a proper name for it would be the "Centibrachioquiduck"

Edited by Theukon-dos
  • Like 2

Just now, Theukon-dos said:

That thing has way more than 8 legs. That also apears to be the neck of a Brachiosaur, rather than the trunk of an elephant.

therefore, a proper name for it would be the "Centibrachioquiduck"

False, the correct name would be "eldritch abomination"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Scrubsberry said:

superlazerpiss.thumb.PNG.67bc5a0cb3c1459dd56c5bb5a262dc38.PNG

5d559a862b08a_ouchoffthemoon.thumb.PNG.b7f61ab9ebea127f0daeb54452ee1bc0.PNG

Charlie has come to make an announcement 

I’ve come to make an announcement, Maxwell is a weak-a██ mother f██ker. He cursed my f██king life. That’s right, he took his gross little book out and he cursed my f██king life, and he said his book was THIS BIG. And I said “that’s disgusting!” So I’m making a callout post on my forums.kleientertainment.com, Maxwell, you got a small book, it’s the size of this walnut except WAY smaller. And guess what, here’s what my book looks like: PFFFFFFFFGJT. That’s right baby. All point, no dweebs, no scribbles, look at that baby it looks like two shadows and a bong. He cursed my life so guess what, I’m gonna CURSE THE EARTH. THATS RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, MY SUPER LAZER CURSE. Except I’m not gonna curse the earth, I’m gonna go higher. I’m CURSING the MOOOOOON! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT MAXWELL?!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13