Recommended Posts

ImDaMisterL    19,695

Should I be happy or concerned this thread is still going just as well as when it started?

Probably happy.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michi01    1,768
13 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Should I be happy or concerned this thread is still going just as well as when it started?

Probably happy.

Both

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    24,898

$50? Dayum son, I've only got the $20 one as a belated birthday gift not too long ago.

Would you say Wilson looks derpy or is it just the angle? :p

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soto8969    2,014
3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

$50? Dayum son, I've only got the $20 one as a belated birthday gift not too long ago

$20? Dayum son, I've only got $.17 as profit from selling a Green Shirt not too long ago.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    19,695
4 hours ago, Soto8969 said:

I've only got $.17 as profit from selling a Green Shirt not too long ago.

Dayum son, $.17 from a green shirt?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soto8969    2,014
1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Dayum son, $.17 from a green shirt?

And that wasn't the highest price you could sell...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maslak    4,233
11 hours ago, Bebbit said:

Well I don't have a phone so no Steam Market!

...i hate valve.

Sorry for lil offtop, but there is a way.
Steam Desktop Authenticator


I'm using it and it works pretty good. But of course - use it if you want, don't do it if you're afraid or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maslak    4,233
21 minutes ago, Bebbit said:

breathing.png

Oh, wait...

REQUIRES SMS.

 You know, it's good that app has your phone number. ISIS can steal your data and use your body as a living bomb It is used when you have trouble and want to recover your lost account.
 There is one huge downside. Once you get mobile auth (including Desktop Auth) you need to use it everytime you log in (only when you're logged out, ofc). So when you have just one computer, it's a bit risky. Your PC can break down, so you won't be able to log in into Steam using someone's else PC. I lived my life dangerously for a couple of months, but I finally got my laptop. I have the software on both computers, which makes it perfectly safe and 0% risky. But still, ISIS can fcuk me up.
EDIT: The sms is free if I remember correctly, just like when you do it for real (with real mobile auth). It's sms from Valve, not from Steam Desktop Authenticator creators.
 

Edited by Maslak
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bebbit    2,782
9 hours ago, Maslak said:

 You know, it's good that app has your phone number. ISIS can steal your data and use your body as a living bomb It is used when you have trouble and want to recover your lost account.
 There is one huge downside. Once you get mobile auth (including Desktop Auth) you need to use it everytime you log in (only when you're logged out, ofc). So when you have just one computer, it's a bit risky. Your PC can break down, so you won't be able to log in into Steam using someone's else PC. I lived my life dangerously for a couple of months, but I finally got my laptop. I have the software on both computers, which makes it perfectly safe and 0% risky. But still, ISIS can fcuk me up.
EDIT: The sms is free if I remember correctly, just like when you do it for real (with real mobile auth). It's sms from Valve, not from Steam Desktop Authenticator creators.
 

I mean, I don't have any devices that can receive SMS messages. Unless this Windows 10 laptop can, but I doubt it. Thanks anyway. It's a lot easier than using an Android emulator, still.

9 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

You just won the internet.

Or well, this section of the forums.

I recycled it from earlier in a meme thread. I made it like a month ago :^)

Edited by Bebbit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maslak    4,233
5 minutes ago, Bebbit said:

I mean, I don't have any devices that can receive SMS messages.

Crap, sorry ;_; I'm still forgeting that not everyone has mobile phones, for various reasons.
I just have a blocky Samsung Solid - best phone ever, I don't need smartphone's features, I need something that will server me for years.

5 minutes ago, Bebbit said:

I mean, I don't have any devices that can receive SMS messages.

Crap, sorry ;_; I'm still forgeting that not everyone has mobile phones, for various reasons.
I just have a blocky Samsung Solid - best phone ever, I don't need smartphone's features, I need something that will server me for years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now