Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Ok, When did this calvin and hobbes format become a thing? Because I fricking love it, Send more calvin and hobbes memes. Can we just make this a thing across the entire net? Calvin and hobbes memes.

• Like 2

ANOTHA ONEANOTHA_ONE.jpg.1d2bd34bf57167469494593d54b04ad2.jpg

How to make a Calvin & Hobbes meme:
1. search "calvin and hobbes comic"

2. select your templeate, right-click it and select "save image as"

3. name it

4. go to this link and grab some charecter heads: https://dontstarve.gamepedia.com/Map (you may need to scroll down a bit!

5. paste them, make text edits, and VOILA! you have yourself a calvin & hobbes meme!

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

I MADE YET ANOTHER MEMETHE_OTHER_ONE.png.056cce2c7fdba577194f187e0c5a86cb.png

Next format i should switch to: rate "trophy" if i should stick with calvin and hobbes, rate "sad" for drawn in MS paint format, rate "laughter" for wormwood and poop format, and rate "confused" for random.(my choice). wichever wins will be the format i switch to. P.S. thanks for 40 "plus signs or whatever those are" (remember that one?)

Edited by Goat_Lemon
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Terra_Zina said:

Ok last one.

Wanted to do this one for a while, but been to lazy. Better late then never I guess.

the orphans.jpg

THE BABY GREIFERS! 

69 celebration: i will be hosting a DST server that is NOT return of them, so opt out of that, and it will be called "OH YEAH 69" . the password will be "moo". And remember: we will all go wilson. no other charecters. JUST him. alright, now, any post would not be complete without a jpeg, so here you go: (meme this)

THE_NEXT_ONE.gif.bedc8facb74f9b15c615917dce0a10a0.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

image.png.47296b7977715504f064a71832ddcbd3.png

"That's not fair, because anyone can craft a torch!"

Plus base torching has a counter in the form of ice flingos. What could we possibly do to prevent a boat cannon?! :wilson_dead:

Edited by Axelocke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

19 hours ago, KingOhRats said:

what if... I gave you an incurable plague... because you didn't cook me food fast enough...

Haha just kidding...
5d22e7df7f815_ScreenShot2019-07-07at11_47_56PM.png.98beb4003b8a9b9d426f65b6a135a245.png

unless..?
tumblr_pa8ugtYURx1tmylewo2_250.jpg.49f4771df39af63e1493a34cdfd8dbc5.jpg

Congrats. You've done it. You've taken the place of my favorite DS meme. I love this. 
I miss you, Gnaw...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So this is my meme for this time.

THE_MEME_OF_THIS_TIME.thumb.png.4d7d5d5fcedb62a4a75ecaa2eac03bfc.png

In case it you cant read it, the 2nd panel says "learning how to use the boomarang".

P.S. on my 100th "plus sign or whatever those are" i will make a meme called "me and ALL of humanity". It will feature every charecter with some easter eggs around the scene. Stay tuned! P.P.S, write confused as just hype and not confused.

• Like 10