Alarsin    788

What's up with all the posts saying Wormwood ruined Woodie? I don't see any changes at all.

• Like 2

-Variant    3,377
1 hour ago, Alarsin said:

What's up with all the posts saying Wormwood ruined Woodie? I don't see any changes at all.

Everyone else (Maxwell, Wagstaff, EX) can chop better than him, so his only perk was planting things.

Wormwood is a better planter now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

DragonMage156    23,654
5 hours ago, -Variant said:

Everyone else (Maxwell, Wagstaff, EX) can chop better than him, so his only perk was planting things.

Wormwood is a better planter now.

I get Maxwell with his shadow loggers(?) but I don't get WX and Wagstaff isn't even in DST right now (if ever). He still has his perks and his OP werebeaver transformation so Idk why everyone is crying over it. Atleast he doesn't loose sanity by chopping down trees and he can do it faster and in less swings than anyone else.

Woodie is not dead and, like the rest of the cast, will get a revamp to make him even better.

Ok back to memes if you please.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Alarsin    788
1 hour ago, HeatAndRun said:

But.. In RoT beta, the moon glass axe is even better than Lucy at chopping. Which could be used by everyone.

It’s not better. It has the same chopping effectiveness, however, Woodie also has 2x chopping speed. But yes, you have a point.

• Like 1