Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

ZcfnmRd.gif

Spoiler

So I wanted to apologize for the watermark ahead of time and the awful 'high-quality threads' of mine of yesteryear. I wanted to try and redeem myself so I decided to make a GIF, which involved replacing the context of a scene from ATHF (Aqua Teen Hunger Force) with Wormwood in place of the table. Wortox was originally planned to be used but I think that using him might have made the video way too outdated. I want this to be outdated in a timely manner, after all. Using Wormwood felt like the right choice. Here's the original video: 

Also, I tried finding a way to remove the obnoxious watermark, but there really isn't a way to do so. From here on out, I'm going to try making an effort to make actual high-quality posts.I was advised against making this its own separate thread.

Special thanks goes to @ImDaMisterL for providing his old profile picture. He was pretty cool with being Frylock in this small skit.

For the record, I love Wormwood. He's seriously one of my favorite characters.

Edited by TheKingDedede
  • Like 2
  • Haha 13

9 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

When @AretMaw's work reaches meme material (oh boy > >;; )

Omg thank you so much i was looking everywhere on google to find who was the original artiste of that butterfly (now i can give credits thx !)

I couldnt find decent image in-game of the butterfly pet so when i stumble upon this i was amazed *-*

• Like 1