Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

*Looks up* :shock:

the fact that this happened is cool

idk why but the fact that all the text is on the right has got me screwed up and I'm suing you for the medical bill

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Canis said:

idk why but the fact that all the text is on the right has got me screwed up and I'm suing you for the medical bill

its a basic editor feature.                                      See those down there columms? use those

A

A

A

now back to memes!

Edited by __IvoCZE__

Seeing as this is my social media platform, I’m about to watch endgame. I bet your saying “dude this isn’t meme related to dst or something” and I say: um... well someone is going up maxwells butt.... not sure who would be ant man but Webber is spider man so it wouldn’t be him.

26 minutes ago, DavePlaysDST said:

Seeing as this is my social media platform, I’m about to watch endgame. I bet your saying “dude this isn’t meme related to dst or something” and I say: um... well someone is going up maxwells butt.... not sure who would be ant man but Webber is spider man so it wouldn’t be him.

dude this isn't meme related to dst or something

• Thanks 5

3 hours ago, DavePlaysDST said:

I’m very disappointed In something that happened

Spoiler

This is a real spoiler! View at your own risk

Spoiler

1D1088DB-B74C-40D7-8A93-878818677444.thumb.jpeg.55a57c13fecc8f6fd0bb1e7e48564a03.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Since Endgame got mentioned I would like to remind everyone to use spoilers. 

Spoiler

Since the throne of DST is the equivalent of the infinity gauntlet, and you have to snap your fingers to use the gauntlet, what do you have to do with your butt in order to make the throne work? 

• Haha 8

47 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:
  Hide contents

Since the throne of DST is the equivalent of the infinity gauntlet, and you have to snap your fingers to use the gauntlet, what do you have to do with your butt in order to make the throne work? 

Fart

• Haha 1

Get ready ladies and gentlemen, buckle your seatbelt's kid's, because I'm about to say something truly amazing. How about in this Don't Starve meme thread we post Don't starve meme's so I don't have to keep doing a variation of this same message every time it rolls over onto a new page. I'm starting to feel like a mod here. 

And stop flexing on people about going to see Endgame. I was going to put a little joke-flex about how early I went to see it here but than realised that would be a real flex.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1