FreyaMaluk    2,027
3 minutes ago, Pop Guy said:

True, but first: Wendy's age was never specified, and only a small percentage of the game's fans know the lore (as you rightly point out). Not only that, very often in erotic art the characters are de facto represented such as adults or at least physically developed. Then of course, if there were any fan art that shows scenes of violence or worse would be of bad taste and to be removed. But otherwise I believe there is nothing wrong.

that's why I said I don't think it's a malicious thing...

btw.. there is evidence in the game to prove wendy is a child... Wortox doesn't take her soul or Webber's... He has a blind spot for the little ones... in all species..

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 1

Xenologist    696

Who was it that had the screaming animated Wilson GIF for a pfp for a while? I need it in order to (silently) scream at what has become of this thread the last few posts.

Canis    1,076
6 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

True, but first: Wendy's age was never specified, and only a small percentage of the game's fans know the lore (as you rightly point out). Not only that, very often in erotic art the characters are de facto represented such as adults or at least physically developed. Then of course, if there were any fan art that shows scenes of violence or worse would be of bad taste and to be removed. But otherwise I believe there is nothing wrong.

I can literally go the the steam artwork tab and find an explicit picture of wendy where the creator outright acknowledges the fact of age in the comments.

You know what, screw it. I'm going to find it and give you the link to prove it.

Edit:

Take 2 for the price of one.

(Warning, click at your own risk)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1699191448

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1713074330

Edited by Canis
  • Like 4

Canis    1,076
2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Lucy is his garbage Waifu that;s adorable. Saw the dakimakura and thought of her. She's not garbage to me, but other players feel that way about her.:wilson_ecstatic:

Lucy is the best DST waifu wym

Edited by Canis
  • Thanks 2

crystal_clodet    1,538
11 hours ago, Xenologist said:

Who was it that had the screaming animated Wilson GIF for a pfp for a while? I need it in order to (silently) scream at what has become of this thread the last few posts.

image.thumb.png.6ccb61752e2a615bc197f3a981a915d4.png
this is no gif but scream with this for now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pop Guy    435
7 hours ago, Mack Swell said:

Yo everyone gangsta until someone starts talking real **** in the meme chat.

802957e9-0993-4655-b739-fa4d5af901e3.png

A meme with me, I am always moved when it happens :'D
Thanks very much!

Edited by Pop Guy