Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

On 4/8/2019 at 5:26 PM, Canis said:

I feel like this belongs here, yeh?5cabbc76061ea_wendyfanart.thumb.png.144ce44b6cb0eff4f8ea9519c2af6015.png

I meant to reply to this sooner, but forgot.

Every time I've seen fanarts on steam "sexualize" wendy, it makes me want to vomit. Every time I give them the thumbs down, and while I know reporting the image to steam does basically nothing, I report it anyway. That stuff is disgusting.

And if anyone wonders why I even look there, because you find funny stuff like this.

1554396248_we-need-salt-lots-of-it-how-much-is-lots-32217925.thumb.png.23932f19b01243850c44e72554c0ff6c.png

Yes it's an obligatory edgy rick meme, but it made me laugh nonetheless. XD

• Like 6
  • Haha 12

1 hour ago, Terra M Welch said:

I meant to reply to this sooner, but forgot.

Every time I've seen fanarts on steam "sexualize" wendy, it makes me want to vomit. Every time I give them the thumbs down, and while I know reporting the image to steam does basically nothing, I report it anyway. That stuff is disgusting.

Why so much resentment? In the end they are only drawings on a fictional character, personally I can't see anything morally wrong or particularly disturbing :afro:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Pop Guy said:

Why so much resentment? In the end they are only drawings on a fictional character, personally I can't see anything morally wrong or particularly disturbing :afro:

Wendy is a little girl... and that can mess up people's heads when they see her in sensual fanart.... Like a pedo thing... I can understand the discomfort... But I don't think that fanart is inherently malicious ... probs people don't really know the lore and they just like to draw waifus??

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Wendy is a little girl... and that can mess up people's heads when they see her in sensual fanart.... Like a pedo thing... I can understand the discomfort... But I don't think that fanart is innately malicious ... probs people don't really know the lore and they just like to draw waifus??

True, but first: Wendy's age was never specified, and only a small percentage of the game's fans know the lore (as you rightly point out). Not only that, very often in erotic art the characters are de facto represented such as adults or at least physically developed. Then of course, if there were any fan art that shows scenes of violence or worse would be of bad taste and to be removed. But otherwise I believe there is nothing wrong.

Edited by Pop Guy
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pop Guy said:

True, but first: Wendy's age was never specified, and only a small percentage of the game's fans know the lore (as you rightly point out). Not only that, very often in erotic art the characters are de facto represented such as adults or at least physically developed. Then of course, if there were any fan art that shows scenes of violence or worse would be of bad taste and to be removed. But otherwise I believe there is nothing wrong.

that's why I said I don't think it's a malicious thing...

btw.. there is evidence in the game to prove wendy is a child... Wortox doesn't take her soul or Webber's... He has a blind spot for the little ones... in all species..

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Xenologist said:

Who was it that had the screaming animated Wilson GIF for a pfp for a while? I need it in order to (silently) scream at what has become of this thread the last few posts.

2yovyb.jpg

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

6 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

I can literally go the the steam artwork tab and find an explicit picture of wendy where the creator outright acknowledges the fact of age in the comments.

You know what, screw it. I'm going to find it and give you the link to prove it.

Edit:

Take 2 for the price of one.

(Warning, click at your own risk)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1699191448

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1713074330

Edited by Canis
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Lucy is his garbage Waifu that;s adorable. Saw the dakimakura and thought of her. She's not garbage to me, but other players feel that way about her.:wilson_ecstatic:

Lucy is the best DST waifu wym

Edited by Canis
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Mack Swell said:

Yo everyone gangsta until someone starts talking real **** in the meme chat.

802957e9-0993-4655-b739-fa4d5af901e3.png

A meme with me, I am always moved when it happens :'D
Thanks very much!

Edited by Pop Guy

1 hour ago, collect12 said:

Your child is spending too much time on their computer. How do you turn it off?

Hide contents

zRjgeoY.png

People who unplug computers while they're still on deserve to go to hell.

2 hours ago, Honktaro said:

Don't Starve community in a nutshell. :^)

SuperSpicyWendyMeme.png

stealmeme.jpg.652ecf88835d74a14754ff5f612e8c0e.jpg

Edited by Canis
  • Like 3
  • Haha 12

LOL

10 hours ago, Honktaro said:

Don't Starve community in a nutshell. :^)

SuperSpicyWendyMeme.png

2yrhd8.jpg.0d3912bdd94572a256b267d0e97186fc.jpg

2yrhr3.jpg.4c6b2a5524054df4ac108ad0a9548203.jpg

On 4/16/2019 at 12:23 AM, FreyaMaluk said:

But I don't think that fanart is inherently malicious ... probs people don't really know the lore and they just like to draw waifus??

SuperSpicyWendyMeme.thumb.png.eeead4fb419a7dabbfdf5e24fe70ed97.png.95319d8cf5a3083a70e1459965927fbf.png5cb65e9503c55_ShowmwtheQuote.thumb.png.0d437c5931c28230fe6f67e20c34fc16.png

Edit..

Ty @minespatch I borrowed your Wilson meme

Edited by FreyaMaluk
Credit to minespatch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7