Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images. Thanks.

DragonMage156    26,435
17 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

Klei: we arent going to make anymore emotes because making high quality new animations are long and costly

Also Klei: (creates Wormwood with 2-3 completely new high quality animations, makes animated shorts for all characters including new side characters)

FIFY

Though to be fair, if they were to make an emote, they would need to sprite/code every character doing that so it's quite a bit more work when you think about it.

Spoiler

Also does anyone have a transparent Webber head? Please I need it for a meme ^^;

ADM    3,019
23 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

FIFY

Though to be fair, if they were to make an emote, they would need to sprite/code every character doing that so it's quite a bit more work when you think about it.

Hide contents

Also does anyone have a transparent Webber head? Please I need it for a meme ^^;

Actually a single animation works for every characters but use tons and tons of layers existing in the game on a character standard pose

I’ve tried once to make one and it’s freaking painful to accord everything rightly :wilson_incredulous:

33 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Here you go by the way :)

webber_000_000.png.2aadd6cbc8170f4d714281608152cb04.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 Da LOLs    3,104
Just now, __IvoCZE__ said:

Shektox.jpg.68b4044dc23a4612124203232911c2df.jpg

man they really went all out on these new skins such... detail such... majesty

• Like 1
  • Haha 3