Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Pop Guy said:

A dog with horns, biped, red-fire that eats souls and teleports. And no, it doesn't have anything demonic, you're right. A totally normal dog.

1 hour ago, Desblat said:

It's dog with horns, not demon

Ahem... Like I've said in the past.

Spoiler

Clifford the Big Red Dog.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

wortox_before-after

I don't know, I liked more the old concept, more "demonic". The new version is perhaps a bit too "cute" :'D

Frankly old Wortox design was akin to... noting in the Constant. Current one is more in-line with the Krampi "people" (if there'll be such things). Also old one looked too much Hellboy-ish. All-in-all I for one fancy what I can see in preview for its release - at least the aesthetic bit. The old unimplemented characters seem pretty uninspired, knock-offs from other pop-culture media. In Wortox's case now is more "refined", in tune with DST world and lore. We will certainly see more next Thursday.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pop Guy said:

A dog with horns, biped, red-fire that eats souls and teleports. And no, it doesn't have anything demonic, you're right. A totally normal dog.

So he's a red dogalope... who's either a sorceror or has an armor with Enigma?  I never really had the runes to make Enigma.

Also, I'm not really the type to judge people for their dietary choices.  Vegetarian, meat, shadows, souls, it's all cool.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

I don't know, I liked more the old concept, more "demonic". The new version is perhaps a bit too "cute" :'D

You don't understand, as that other guy pointed out, Wortox is in fact Clifford's grandson, mutated by the curse Clifford laid upon his family when he made a pact with S A T A N (this is censored for... some reason so I had to do that) to grow to impressive physical power. Trying to free his family from Clifford's actions, Wortox was lured into the constant with false promises.

Spoiler

In all reality, I too prefer Wortox's old, more twisted and Burton-esc demonic form (and the more demonic dog in the later designs). With a lot of the new stuff, the final design doesn't look like it fit's. It's too.... appealing.

Edited by Raspberry Shake
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2