Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Raspberry Milk said:

You know, I didn't give much thought to fire nation Wilson, until I noticed his left eye.

I did point this out earlier in the thread (and probably why Klei added the "are we sued yet?" comment in the concept art sheet) but finally glad someone made a meme of it.

• Haha 3

it's all about teamwork. if no one has any idea wth is going on, or keeps screwing up their roles, you're not going to win.

somehow we still defeated boarrior despite the wicker not understanding that winona's a healer and wilson forgetting he was wilson several times.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, S19TealPenguin said:

Fun is not something one considers when balancing the Constant, but this does put a smile on my face.

5bf21adae871c_DontStarveGuantlet.thumb.png.74a0b8992e45968de4013f779cf7485a.png

Here it is possible to develop the theory... But I don't think it's worth doing here... Very good idea. I enjoyed it. And now I know what can be developed in my thread, although I have similar thoughts.:wilson_goodjob:

• Like 1

image.png.46c203fa63eb350c3483c617e81f4ffd.png

12 hours ago, MF99K said:

it's all about teamwork. if no one has any idea wth is going on, or keeps screwing up their roles, you're not going to win.

Speaking as somebody who only plays on pubs, that's the very meaning of the word. There's a reason I've never won a Forge game.

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6