Recommended Posts

watermelen671    9,382
1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

How fitting, Bendy's due to release soon >u<

Missed opportunity to have silckster nome and potato cup egg shell >u<

I'm doing this in Photoshop. ONE FRAME AT A TIME.

O N E   F R A M E   A T   A   T I M E

If I were to do any more in any longer period of time I'd have gone loony. And my eyes would've bleed right outta their sockets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xenologist    893

image.thumb.png.70c51775992c52005ac036c12dd4de9d.png

I got this from the stream

 

 

Spoiler

{(I had a gatorade [Tiny] i was drinking earlier in the stream, but it was an empty bottle by that point) I also got the gatorade for a dollar (Not a pack, mind you) from a tiny inschool sale}

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    23,404
1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

I'm doing this in Photoshop. ONE FRAME AT A TIME.

O N E   F R A M E   A T   A   T I M E

If I were to do any more in any longer period of time I'd have gone loony. And my eyes would've bleed right outta their sockets.

Yeah I figured it would have been a lot of work, just my memey thoughts ^^;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatShadowJK    2,231

wait a minute..

most* of the hallowed night outfits are those outfits that were leaked for a LONG while?

Edited by DatShadowJK
*most, not all. i'm a friggin dumbass
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NinjaGrump    22
16 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

wait a minute..

most* of the hallowed night outfits are those outfits that were leaked for a LONG while?

Not leaked. They were old concept skins.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilliamP    59
On 25.10.2018 at 11:03 PM, MrKoopa said:

Fire.png.f334b45ea21642895d65d5a158db9612.png

He's hot

Edited by WilliamP
I found what I wanted
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fimmatek    2,839
3 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

I just tried to make a Maxwell-Rage-Comic, hope you like it (open the Spoiler to watch the whole comic):

This is just great! :D 

Where did you find the picture with the dates? I remember seeing it, but couldn't find it again for a few days and I hate stating something without having the proof.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Viktor234    1,518
15 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

This is just great! :D

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Where did you find the picture with the dates? I remember seeing it, but couldn't find it again for a few days and I hate stating something without having the proof.

Here you are:

Spoiler

 

Edited by Viktor234
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alarsin    786
1 hour ago, Viktor234 said:

I just tried to make a Maxwell-Rage-Comic, hope you like it (open the Spoiler or click on the image to watch the whole comic):

HallowedMaxwellRage1b.thumb.png.2b84cf9a73eb17f07f62ae1d34bef123.png

(Warning: Contains DS-Contents)

  Reveal hidden contents

HallowedMaxwellRage2b.thumb.png.1cf49e223341405eb3e25bb78849df10.pngHallowedMaxwellRage3b.thumb.png.0820ff83317a8cf56cc0cc32341e77ce.pngHallowedMaxwellRage4b.thumb.png.7f5cf5a3c72fb53c55e9b2f5df5ac918.pngHallowedMaxwellRage5b.thumb.png.15c30d21e4bc7faac5ab216d1fc4f884.pngHallowedMaxwellRage6b.thumb.png.49b54c3960aab0428fec139a7edd3f92.png

 

The last picture should be Webber asking "Hamlet together when??"

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now