Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

DST_Peace2.thumb.png.0e9d8010b0d64916e99015eaeeb81b5a.png

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

Thanks JoeW.

It's nice to see that you monitor this thread :)

Awww... may I have some thanks too please? When [...] began posting memes with my name in it, I didn't answer him with an even bigger rage meme, instead I wrote to JoeW to stop all that rage on this topic.

Edited by Viktor234
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, JoeW said:

Targeting other players in ways you know is upsetting to them is still harassment and falls firmly into "Being a jerk" territory - even if you think it's funny

I was just genuinely curious as to how seeing inside an empty house could be considered a spoiler. There wasn't any intentional ill-will in my post.

Anyway, I apologize if I offended ya @Viktor234, that wasn't the intent.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I was just genuinely curious as to how seeing inside an empty house could be considered a spoiler. There wasn't any intentional ill-will in my post.

Anyway, I apologize if I offended ya @Viktor234, that wasn't the intent.

I'm sorry too but I can't check quickly if a Hamlet Post is taken from the Gameplay Trailer or Ingame because if I check it, I'll become "spoiled". I still want to being active on this forum but also enjoy playing Hamlet when it's finally released.

Edit:
I need to say: Part of the fun for Hamlet is already ruined because two Members on this Forum already posted

Spoiler

Pictures of 2 new Characters so I'll already know who these are even if they're completly black & hidden in a locked coffin.

Spoiler

The 1st will have his own ranged weapon which needs to be refilled with Gunpowder.
The 2nd one will either attract nearby pigs or have an easier way to deal with them.

Edited by Viktor234
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TurtleKitty said:

An actual peaceful solution and de-aggro chat in a forum post . . . Tis a Winter's Feast miracle!

Worked as intended so I don't need to post my other rage meme. Killing the Bugs is a solution in most cases but neither I nor any other player could fix that, only a real Admin can do that. But we still need to wait for Hallowed Nights before Winter Feast starts so maybe it was a Hallowed Nights miracle?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

Worked as intended so I don't need to post my other rage meme. Killing the Bugs is a solution in most cases but neither I nor any other player could fix that, only a real Admin can do that. But we still need to wait for Hallowed Nights before Winter Feast starts so maybe it was a Hallowed Nights miracle?

Tis a Hallowed Nights Miracle!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Viktor234 said:
Spoiler

The 1st will have his own ranged weapon which needs to be refilled with Gunpowder.
The 2nd one will either attract nearby pigs or have an easier way to deal with them.

Good news! Those aren't real! I think!

Honestly, I'm still confused about putting memes in a spoiler. And my keyboard still isn't working.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f5e45a535b333597d1d0dd9134c53c0f.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 19.10.2018 at 6:29 AM, Raspberry Milk said:

Good news! Those aren't real! I think!

Honestly, I'm still confused about putting memes in a spoiler. And my keyboard still isn't working.

4 hours ago, MikoFanboy said:

I'm sorry XD XD XD 

[HAMLET SPOILERS which prove that Raspberry Milk wasn't right]

One of you is lying.