Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Wait...that's actually possible?!

I'm intrigued...

I just tried and you can indeed die to fire in gorge

your dead body sits there until you lose and then the gnaw revives you and turns you into a merm

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

The gnaw is what happens when you let a overconfident Wolfgang player into your base in Winter who wants to Ruins Rush as soon as they join but need to isolate themselves and take all your food. Except it gives you stuff when you cook decent meals

Spoiler

hi edgy rick

Edited by DatShadowJK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

You never told me the Gnaw lived in your house XD

580c1dbe4e7ac_arielcloseupintensifies.png.634d98285db06467db7efa447adb81eb.pngWe do. We have two of them with a impatient hangry meter.

7 hours ago, Giggimish said:

The most low quality meme I've ever made5b270d77c812d_Shutupmumsy!.thumb.jpg.a0c4c68bea55b7c29c20abbdc70d19a3.jpg

um4.jpg.19734eec37489e1baebb900a75507725.jpgAgreed, Giggimish. torn, she's a nice lady but she won't shaddup.

um.png.89f5e7a9b0127433f5332c54a135bef6.pngum1.png.83065a973e51a5fe3aacfa3f2dcce71b.pngum2.png.ba309b41be284a08474ed38b4623a3ca.pngum3.png.09306ee3069bd4cf9e00e64ce4aa1a25.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

So it's not really a meme but I wanted to share it with somebody.

I was trying to get new Wendy skin because >.< Kawaii Wendy-chan >.<…

I got feet and hands from the chests and used spools to craft head. The last this I was missing was dress, so I turned almost everything (emoticons, backgrounds, unwanted clothes) just to have enought spools to craft the dress (yes even though the event will last for 2 more weeks). 

Since I had crafted the dress I got it in 4 chests...

RNG...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

RNG...

And depending on how much you'll play it's pretty likely that you'll get it a few more times... I hope you didn't unravel anything that you otherways wanted to keep!

Btw I wonder if you'll get her head skin in a few chests... :p 

• Like 5

20 hours ago, MF99K said:

I just tried and you can indeed die to fire in gorge

your dead body sits there until you lose and then the gnaw revives you and turns you into a merm

Wait but, do you have to just stand on a full level fire, because that's not working for me...

4 minutes ago, Master Jand said:

Wait but, do you have to just stand on a full level fire, because that's not working for me...

Afaik the campfire alone is not enough, but you can place twigs and logs near it so they get lit. With their fire damage you can die pretty fast.

Edit: yep, you were faster Xedlord :D

Edited by fimmatek
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

image.thumb.png.bc04a4a2128b39227451a67693615b7a.png

PotatoX-78 canon

I actually think that WX has strange kinship with potatoes because potatoes are ( almost ) full of everything human body needs to survive , however WX is a robot made of metal - from ground. Do you know what else is in ground? Yes potatoes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Not anymore.

DAMMIT KLEI

Aw. Atleast I was able to get the DED run before they patched it XD

Klei must understand that they need to take everything into consideration when creating an event. Especially player death on a non-death/fighting event cos chances are someone stupid is gonna try that. It's inevitable XD

• Like 7
  • Haha 2