Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

16 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

AND AM ASKING WHAT THE Hell IS THAT ON EYECLOPS.

It is the eye of Sauron, symbol of the being of the same name formally known as Gorthaur the cruel, Morgoths former general and a fallen Maia. After Melkor was cast into space in the First Age, Sauron went into hiding until he arose ounce more from Dol Guldur in the Third Age, and took on the mantle of the Dark Lord. This has been Raspberry Milk, the walking fantasy dictionary.

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

a new boulder on cave entrance.JPG

On behalf of... myself and whoever else agrees with me, if you do want to post your comic, could you please not post it on this thread. I have nothing against it, it's just that this is quite definitely the wrong thread for such a thing. Mainly just the fact that it's a continuing story series of events.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, NeddoFreddo said:

You realise that joke becomes obsolete when you can inspect the page's html and see what's inside faster than opening all the spoilers manually?

Please tell me how. Also was there actually anything in there cos I couldn't see it.

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I think if your sliced in half, you may suffer some effects to your bodily systems.

GOD DAMN IT.  I WILL DRAW HOW HE IS STUCK.

here u go u milkshake

fakin wulfgnAG STUK in cavees and surface.JPG

if youre wondering how there are no stair or rope , then canon reason is : Wolfgang ate meaty stew at 299 hunger and the ground was just : screw this elaphant

Edited by __IvoCZE__
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1