Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Nah, you're works now, it's just one of @M0thFr0st's that needs fixing.

I'm guessing it was because the image was reuploaded. There's a fairly late edit to the post. I needed to do this to fix my sig a while back. Everything else still looks broken.

(While on the topic of broken images in signatures, @minespatch, you are aware that yours is broken too right?)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr.Mulk said:

Image result for thinking face emoji

image.thumb.png.7f120a816a4828947143bf17b9e98342.png

Is this a repost from the Don't Starve (Together) Discord mayhaps?

no, my watermark is literally on the bottom left corner... Oh wait my name is different on here....

Edited by Gigibyte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just an update on the "art"

image.thumb.png.e3ec1d6acb59d16ff30f37f397f7ae41.png

I  think it'd be great if he constantly flew around the player talking about Wrestlemania, how he's gonna take down "the hulkster," and "the cream of the crop"

Unfortunately I don't know anything about modding, I can do the assets but I wouldn't know where to start to actually implement this

This is what I imagine it saying:

Spoiler

Edited by Mr.Mulk
  • Like 10
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Mr.Mulk said:

image.thumb.png.e3ec1d6acb59d16ff30f37f397f7ae41.png

I  think it'd be great if he constantly flew around the player talking about Wrestlemania, how he's gonna take down "the hulkster," and "the cream of the crop"

Seems hilarious (and would work well with "bunnies screaming with grown-men voices" concept too, heh), a big thumbs-up from me at least - and would totally play with a mod like this if made. One small side-note though: maybe make its beard dark-bluish like belly fur? Now it looks rather dissonant.

• Like 2

@Mr.Mulk or something like this:

ww-macho_glommer

..aka beard drawn in the vain of Wilson's.

Would be really fun if, as a mod, MachoGlommer could have an actual negative sanity aura (not much though), make all neutral mobs around hostile towards player in a given radius (let's say 2 or 3 turf squares) and provide a small damage multiplier (x0.1-0.3) in said 6 turfs diameter circle while saying those lines your video exemplifies, hehe. Well all above could boil down to:

ww-macho_glommer_comic

Edited by xxVERSUSxy
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

29 minutes ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

@Mr.Mulk or something like this:

ww-macho_glommer

..aka beard drawn in the vain of Wilson's.

Would be really fun if, as a mod, MachoGlommer could have an actual negative sanity aura (not much though), make all neutral mobs around hostile towards player in a given radius (let's say 2 or 3 turf squares) and provide a small damage multiplier (x0.1-0.3) in said 6 turfs diameter circle while saying those lines your video exemplifies, hehe. Well all above could boil down to:

ww-macho_glommer_comic

This is absolutely beautiful, I want this to be a thing so much now.

I was toying with the idea of making chester hulk Hogan so you could have both as followers

Edited by Mr.Mulk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2