Recommended Posts

watermelen671    13,632
On 1/6/2018 at 7:46 AM, Szczuku said:

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania don't starve wes gif

 

Found this masterpiece while browsing through dst fanarts. Don't know if this was posted here before but... here it is!

OH MY GOD WHAT.

I FEEL BETRAYED!!

DOES THIS MEAN WES IS ACTUALLY WOLFGANG ALL ALONG?!?!?!?!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    13,632

So...now that the Rose Skins have been released, does that mean all of our good quality meme material has been retroactively tainted???

4 hours ago, MF99K said:

have probs posted this somewhere here before but can't not post again

i_broke_the_game.gif.1c688aef86ee0b9b1a8e545ee8cce300.gif

when ur hacking skills too lit

Resurrection Sickness.

Also, gg no DLC. -0/10

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MF99K    2,077
1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

So...now that the Rose Skins have been released, does that mean all of our good quality meme material has been retroactively tainted???

Resurrection Sickness.

Also, gg no DLC. -0/10

I'm pretty sure this gif was from before they released RoG anyway

I still have no idea why everything caught on fire tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    13,632
Just now, MF99K said:

I'm pretty sure this gif was from before they released RoG anyway

I still have no idea why everything caught on fire tho

Lightning. It started raining during the res animation, and since fire spreads sans smoldering animation, the effigy that you were being res'd with burned, and since you cannot burn whilst being revived (true fact), the universe ended itself.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MF99K    2,077
Just now, watermelen671 said:

Lightning. It started raining during the res animation, and since fire spreads sans smoldering animation, the effigy that you were being res'd with burned, and since you cannot burn whilst being revived (true fact), the universe ended itself.

that's what I had figured but if you notice there's no rain at the beginning or the end when everything's burning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    13,632
1 minute ago, MF99K said:

that's what I had figured but if you notice there's no rain at the beginning or the end when everything's burning 

modded world. See how there's four seasons, but RoG is clearly not enabled?

frame_128_delay-0.08s.gif

I also managed to snag the WARNING! message, can't make out anything of use from it though... :wilson_cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MF99K    2,077
Just now, watermelen671 said:

modded world. See how there's four seasons, but RoG is clearly not enabled?

this was like 3 years ago so idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    24,984
On 1/24/2018 at 3:43 PM, MF99K said:

I still have no idea why everything caught on fire tho

It's because you're to ho-

On 1/24/2018 at 3:45 PM, watermelen671 said:

Lightning. It started raining during the res animation, and since fire spreads sans smoldering animation, the effigy that you were being res'd with burned, and since you cannot burn whilst being revived (true fact), the universe ended itself.

Oh ( ._.)

Edit, forgot to post this little gem from Tumblr: http://destinypath.tumblr.com/post/170057884845/this-is-so-cursed-im-sorry

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6480    202
On 1/25/2018 at 11:22 AM, webbermain252 said:

20180125_142147.png.2d52984a115f21d95c2cd7482de7fc36.pngWalani

This is beautiful and very accurate.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xedlord    1,164
On 1/26/2018 at 7:51 AM, Szczuku said:
23846490_808357966011075_1176332489_n.jp
I can also may-may

I can't see it. COULD YOU RE-UPLOAD IT?

Edited by Xedlord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now