Recommended Posts

DatShadowJK    2,277
15 hours ago, rubiidiums said:

for context

 

 

Screenshot_2017-12-06-12-15-52-882_com.android.browser.png

Why did they NOT choose wes? Wes is a good runner xD

Edited by DatShadowJK
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brbrmensch    709
2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Actually I find Woodie as the better runner since he draws a lot of aggro with Lucy and can keep it better than Wes. Whenever I played as Wes, I always kept loosing aggro (then again it could have been because I didn't have the fire darts, who knows?)

you must be joking, as a woodie you can stand still near borilla and repeat 5 chops 1 throw (check landromat's guide [russian though])

Edited by brbrmensch
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeklo    15,191
6 minutes ago, brbrmensch said:

you must be joking, as a woodie you can stand still near borilla and repeat 5 chops 1 throw (check landromat's guide [russian though])

Pretty sure you quoted the wrong person.

  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MF99K    1,798
8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Actually I find Woodie as the better runner since he draws a lot of aggro with Lucy and can keep it better than Wes. Whenever I played as Wes, I always kept loosing aggro (then again it could have been because I didn't have the fire darts, who knows?)

I lost aggro maybe once the first time I kited as wes and never lost it after that even though I played as him pretty much every time I kited (unless I died)

as woody I couldn't keep aggro at all and even though I didn't die as often as I would had I kited as wes, I was also the worst kite in history as woody and someone thought I was trolling because someone couldn't possibly be this terrible at playing as woody

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    23,642
2 hours ago, mf99k said:

I lost aggro maybe once the first time I kited as wes and never lost it after that even though I played as him pretty much every time I kited (unless I died)

as woody I couldn't keep aggro at all and even though I didn't die as often as I would had I kited as wes, I was also the worst kite in history as woody and someone thought I was trolling because someone couldn't possibly be this terrible at playing as woody

I guess different people do better with different characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now