landromat    1,530
18 minutes ago, Justme111 said:

Huh I thought there would be more shipwrecked memes or anything mentioning International pirate day...

But alas nothing, I guess I could try to make a pirate meme on shipwrecked but It would be to late.

Klei, can we have references,please?

Reveal hidden contents

I would probably be saying this from now on like new wepons soldier in most of the TF2s comment sections.

Also to contribute to the memes I'm going to give the meme that i told minespatch I would give him if he figured out the game

Hide contents

59c1ec59ae45c_Friday_September_8_2017.thumb.png.a55db15f763f1c23855ea49e1ad8f643.png

It's a good idea but bad picture.

it's my first meme

maybe better use this image?0ef2c4f48d0617c961cd2d23c13865d7.png

• Like 4

Dorozco    487
11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

um.thumb.png.d8e28956129e663f9261e057a9e9d110.pngI watched Pan Pizza's review so I'm clean. :wilson_ecstatic:

What if the chemical W affected so much to the main characters that their names were literally changed to start with the letter of the chemical?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

landromat    1,530
Just now, DatShadowJK said:

Due to the most recent shipwrecked beta update... The saddest thing happened to ourbeloved adorable sea hounds...59c20fc2ae493_ScreenShot2017-09-20at4_49_05pm.thumb.png.1b90b6235089b6f27296a6cd86eb6597.png

never liked them but yeah, rip

• Like 1

DatShadowJK    2,185
1 minute ago, landromat said:

never liked them but yeah, rip

They were cute adorable.. When they sleep

Edited by DatShadowJK

fimmatek    2,828
55 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

So are we all just going to ignore the fact that Bottlenose Ballphins now have 80% Chance of saving you from drowning?
0cf6de27770c994724c85fe256e787e7.png

Is that true? Is that really true???? It's a really nice idea!

But won't it make the game too easy? In many cases, drowning will be just a minor mistake... making DS much less uncompromising. Though I really like the idea, but maybe with a lower chance (20%, maybe?).

Btw I'm gonna try it now. Can't wait how that looks.

Charlie_99    129

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

So are we all just going to ignore the fact that Bottlenose Ballphins now have 80% Chance of saving you from drowning?
0cf6de27770c994724c85fe256e787e7.png

Are you kidding me?!  I mean,it's a nice idea,but...Sea hounds are WAY more adorable....

watermelen671    9,233
2 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Is that true? Is that really true???? It's a really nice idea!

But won't it make the game too easy? In many cases, drowning will be just a minor mistake... making DS much less uncompromising. Though I really like the idea, but maybe with a lower chance (20%, maybe?).

Btw I'm gonna try it now. Can't wait how that looks.

Too easy? M9, have you seen lifejackets? XD

With something like this, it's a good perk for noobs. And veterans have too much pride to rely on puny dolphins when they can just tank anything out with WolfOP. x3

The only people who would exploit it would be me, but I play with cheats so I don't count. :wilson_goodjob:

Szczuku    6,669

Can someone actually post some pictures of crocodogs? I really like the way they look. 
Like them being idle, sleeping frozen, on land and water. I'd be grateful

Edited by Szczuku