PhelsarusBeel

Next Adventurer  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall join the group next?

• Soto
    • T4T3R
    • Mezukie

*wakes up checks thread and back to bed again*

My god I'm gone for a few hours and suddenly anarchy reigns supreme.

Anyway @DragonMage156 because you asked I give a short TL:DR

Basicly what I want to do is a mix of a D&D campain and a choose your own Adventure. The ideas is that I'm the Dungeonmaster and you are the group if adventurers.

My role is to basicly write the entire story in terms of rooms, encounters etc. Just without all the dicerolling.

Otherwise the only other thing I'm doing actively is assigning classes but otherwise you guys choose where to go inside of my labyrinth.

If you want a taste of how I'm writing just look for stuff written in italic that's how I will write the entire thing.

Also this will be a bit slower then Mafia because I have to write a lot of stuff and come up with ideas (If anyone likes they can drop some ideas in here if they are good I might use them in the actual thing).

1 hour ago, GiddyGuy said:

Obviously it's BlewCheese, I mean look at him he's the living embodiment of steam knight. :^)

38 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Ur right!

Hide contents

blewcheese-steamknight.jpg

Still wondering when the FBI will stop me...

guys shhhhh don't tell them it's supposed to be a surprise....

Well time for some more class reveals. Gonna see how many I can get done in the next few days (probably do some more tommorow and then again on Satruday i'm starting the real deal)

Venommancer:

The great swamps breed a colorfull amount of wierd creatures but they also are the home of this mans art. Having no blood but instead boiling poison in his veins the Venommancer is able to create poisonous clouds to kill his prey slowly or melt their flesh away with a precise acid surge. If all of that fails he still has his trusty sword laced with the same poison that runs through him.

Cryobarian

The frozen wastes are the perfect breeding groud for some of the most ferocious warriors. The best of them are blessed by the goddes of ice allowing them to channel the element of their homeland through their bodies. Cryobarians are fearsome foes swinging a giant waraxe as well as possesing the ability to freeze foes or cause havok around them with a massive snowstorm.

Shadow Dancer:

The art of assasination has been improved over the years and creating a lot of different subcults. This man hiers from one of them that sees the act of fighting and killing like a beatiful dance between two partners with only one remaining once their dance is finished. Using 2 shortswords the Shadow Dancer is a fast and nimble opponent who prefers to kill his prey through death of a thousand cuts. Being an assasin also means that he's skilled in the art of not being seen meaning that suprise attacks are the best way he sees to start his deadly dance.

Alchemist:

Potions, tinktures and explosions are the bread and butter of this peculiar fellow. While not being a fighter per se the Alchemist knows how to protect himself using varying types of potions to either weaken those who oppose him or using his more unstable mixtures to blow them up. He also knows the art of mixing potions to help those who are in need be it an increase in strenght or the sealing of wounds. If he knows a recipe you can trust in his abilitys.

Again gonna see how much I get done on Friday and Saturday but I should have a base down for now (also currently sleeping with pen n paper next to my bed so I can write down ideas whenever I get them).

15 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

Again gonna see how much I get done on Friday and Saturday but I should have a base down for now (also currently sleeping with pen n paper next to my bed so I can write down ideas whenever I get them).

Take your time buddy, we can wait for your masterpiece to be completed.

Super hyped too! ^_^

Just now, Ysulyan said:

this is true dedication

^^ trust me sometimes i get the wierdest ideas in the morning or evening and then having nothing to write it down is a pretty bad sign. Cause it happend a lot had an awesome idea and then forgot to write it down somewhere only to forget it over the day/next day.

Still not sure how long I want to make it though but we're going to see (probably want to let it go for at least 2-3 weeks with maybe 1 or 2 rooms per day).

1 hour ago, Mr.P said:

Potions, tinktures and explosions are the bread and butter of this peculiar fellow. While not being a fighter per se the Alchemist knows how to protect himself using varying types of potions to either weaken those who oppose him or using his more unstable mixtures to blow them up. He also knows the art of mixing potions to help those who are in need be it an increase in strenght or the sealing of wounds. If he knows a recipe you can trust in his abilitys.

(A HINT!?!?!??!?!?!?!)

23 hours ago, Zeklo said:

More questions!

Will the ten picked be able to choose race? Or are they limited to human?

Also are you going to say who got picked & their corresponding classes before the main event starts?

Ugh sorry for being late had some personal things to do before getting properly back to the thread.

Anyway for races I'm not sure aswell. I thought people just use whatever their forumavatar is so people with a human avatar will be human etc. But if you have preferences just say them and I will add that to the prepsheet.

Archived