Next Adventurer  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall join the group next?

• Soto
    • T4T3R
    • Mezukie

17 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Another question:

How common is death/how accurate/realistic is injury?

Depends on how runny my eggs where that morning :^)

TBH i have no idea atm. Again Death is something I have to plan out very carefully cause I don't just want to kill someone and it feeling kinda forced I want to make it feel like there was an actual reason for them to bite the dust. That being said death isn't the end for a character who knows the Abyss runs on old magic everything is possible in this place ;) maybe the dead aren't as dead as you expect them to be.

Injuries I try to be a bit carefull aswell. But atm I have to see myself on how I want to handle that. That being said there will be different types of Iinjuries from simple ones like scratches and bites to really severes ones like infections. And who knows maybe someone is going to loose a limb or two.

You guys ready for some class reveals? Cause you'r going to get 3 ones right now (can you guess who is going to be what class?)

Gladiator:

Shaped on the bloodsoaked battlefields of the Arena this man knows how to fight and protect himself. Having survived hundreds of battles the Gladiator knows the in an outs of of close quarter combat but is also trained in the use of more exotic weapons. He came to the Abyss for one of two outcomes. Death or Glory.

Temporal Wizard:

Time. A meaningless concept for this man as he masterd the control of this fragile concept of the many centuries ago. In battle he trust in his time manipulation powers to slowdown the movement of enemys or increasing his own reflexes. Some even say that time heals all wounds. This might be false but it certaintly increases the healing of smaller wounds.

Steamknight:

The great cities in the North are know for creating technologie far beyond human immagination. This stoic knight clad in heavy platearmor came to the Abyss to show everyone that technology is certaintly mightier then magic. His arsenal consists of a mighty warhammer infused with the power of steamtechnology and a shotgun with different types of ammo.

Also this might be the last direct lore/flavourtext post I'm doing today. Maybe tommorow I reveal a few more classes aswell as add some more flavourtext but currently I need to come up with some more ideas for all the stuff I have cooking *runs of with pen and paper still firmly clutched in his hand*

Oh and P? I get that English isn't your first language, so here's some (very, very, very basic) language tips:

You-are = You're

Technology

ins and outs.

Don't take this the wrong way!

(Also, I see you're using my style of all italics. It's harder than it looks.)

2 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

Oh and P? I get that English isn't your first language, so here's some (very, very, very basic) language tips:

You-are = You're

Technology

ins and outs.

Don't take this the wrong way!

(Also, I see you're using my style of all italics. It's harder than it looks.)

Better make Danny a mime...and give him balloonomany.

Just now, Blewcheese said:

Calling it now, Mena is the gladiator. She's already a bloodthirsty battlehungry warrior. And also, apparently, a he.

What? My logic is flawless. Shut up.

I was a blood thirsty killer, doesn't that makes me the gladiator?

Archived