PhelsarusBeel

Next Adventurer  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall join the group next?

• Soto
    • T4T3R
    • Mezukie

2 hours ago, Mezukie said:

Zeklo why must your character be so fun to draw for me, oh well here's a quick sketch :3!

The real question here is: Why must your art be so good?

Here, have a dancing Mezukie as tribute:

hBpTEXj.gif

I think Zek you know what I want to see if you got the time.

Cause I think if the heroes get thisneat stuff then the bad guys should aswell.

Just use Mez drawing in her thread as a reference point because hot damn that's a well made Black Knight.

Also said it in the other thread already but I feel much better now. Headache is gone and I feel refreshed.

So once I get properly going today I will do this whole batstuff. But for now I got a few RL things I need to take care of today so I might have to do my stuff a tad later.

8 hours ago, Mr.P said:

Cause I think if the heroes get thisneat stuff then the bad guys should aswell.

Except that many of the bad guys have incredible detail or are small to begin with. Good luck pixelarting those!

well I'm a bit late in the party but here goes!

I'm Wilda the Occultist, I was abandoned at birth, I spent most of my life in an orphanage never loved, not properly cared for, I sought help then I found them. They cared for me, they taught me how to defend myself, and with this new found skill I'm looking for my parents, who I was, what they were like. I need to know the truth of what happened. Maybe with the help of these dark arts I finally can.

2 hours ago, AquaRC said:

well I'm a bit late in the party but here goes!

I'm Wilda the Occultist, I was abandoned at birth, I spent most of my life in an orphanage never loved, not properly cared for, I sought help then I found them. They cared for me, they taught me how to defend myself, and with this new found skill I'm looking for my parents, who I was, what they were like. I need to know the truth of what happened. Maybe with the help of these dark arts I finally can.

in this group of adventurers you'll get all the love you need

Well time to introduce out newest Member to the group

Cultist of the Bloodied Hand

Cults are not really accepted by most of the nations of the Worlds. However the ones that do allow the forming of them profit a lot from them in the form of formidable and fanatical warriors.

The Cult of the Bloodied Hand is as the name implies a Cult dedicated to the Rituals of blood and the joy of slaughter. The Cultist may look harmless at first however they can easily disembowel a Troll in a matter of seconds. Swift, fast and fanatic they also have the ability to perform Rituals with the blood of fallen foes and only fallen foes as they don't see any gain in the murder of the innocent or allies.

The Cultist wears the red robe of his cult and comes with multiple flasks to collect the blood of enemys. In combat he trusts in his speed and his sacrifical dagger to gut enemys faster then they can react.

And now a bit of BG lore for the Big guy. Still thinking about a name what do you guys think of Solrius?

The Black Knight a fearsome foe. But he wasn't always like this. Long long ago he was a proud and heroic knight slaying the evil of the land and helping the ones that can't defend themself.

But not every story ends in a happy end. The Abyss a formidable foe for the holy warrior of light. No one knows what happend to him. Some say he got driven insane by something in the depths. Some say he made a pact with the unholy powers of the dungeon prolonging his life as it was about to end. Fact is he now serves the dark lord that rules over the halls.

1 minute ago, Blewcheese said:

Solrius seems like a pretty sunny name (Sol), not sure if black knights are sunny.

You should go with Ser Blackknighticus instead.

Well he was once a holy warrior of light. That's sort of the irony in the grand scheme of things a might holy warrior now corrupted by the darkness he once claimed to fight.

TBH I like this plot device a lot. If you guys don't mind looking up german Literature I say look up the Dwarfs books from Markus Heitz (i think they got localized into english). A similar type of this plot got used (well not 1 to 1) and TBH I really liked the way he implemented that.

It's just something I feel like that just fits in terms of my writing.

15 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

Well he was once a holy warrior of light. That's sort of the irony in the grand scheme of things a might holy warrior now corrupted by the darkness he once claimed to fight.

TBH I like this plot device a lot. If you guys don't mind looking up german Literature I say look up the Dwarfs books from Markus Heitz (i think they got localized into english). A similar type of this plot got used (well not 1 to 1) and TBH I really liked the way he implemented that.

It's just something I feel like that just fits in terms of my writing.

I think the story of the fallen holy Paladin fits well

Sorry guys but I think I won't do anything today so see it like a day off. Had a busy day and I need to relax a bit. Tommorow I should be back and be a bit more fresh in my mind for something good.

Also may or may not do some sort of Intermission idea aka you guys get to see a conversation between the high class minions and the Dungeon Lord. Just to build some more suspence and to let me do some padding while I come up with new rooms

Ok feel a lot better today and specialy got a whole lot of new and fresh ideas.

I guess from now on I will take wednesday off just to refill my creative spirits.

So what's on the choppingblock today? Well once I'm back home I start to get going on the next room and after that I think I start the preperations for the introduction of a new partymember.

Quick lil Announcement

So I talked about this a few times in different chats so a few people know this already but I'm in the process of moving rooms. Now basicly what happens is that tommorow (Monday for me) my dad and me want to start the whole ordeal and move a lot of furniture around the house. This includes my Desk aswell as my Rig what in turn means I may or may not be able to post a new event tommorow because we have to  work a bit with the cables for all the needed stuff (electricity and internet for the most part). Basicly I'm uncertaint if I get my Rig working again tommorow post move.

What in turn means I might write something up that will fill in the void for that day. That or I do two posts on thuesday whatever you guys prefer. Just so you guys are not completly in the dark and wonder why I didn't post.

However this also has some positive sideffects. If all goes well I might start to look into lifestreaming on twitch. At least on the weekends. Mostly cause I can't really do it in my current room (cause you can hear me all the way through the house what is rather annoying for me). But that's for another time for now move stuff down has priority.

Archived