[Mafia; Worst Party Ever V.2] Fallout Thread

Dannyrulx

That's the problem; agreeing with each other. Unless we fall victim to mob mentality or someone screws up enough to get everyone against them, not everyone is going to agree on who to vote for. That's why we suggested that the person with the most votes each night get lynched, not if a majority is reached someone gets lynched. Because they're were nights we were actually trying to pick someone to lynch, but because of how the rules were set out it didn't end up happening.

Also, you've already gotten a lot of flack for this, but please cut down on controlling people's characters. There were a lot of times where you controlled a character unnecessarily, and it's really frustrating to have your characters actions ripped out of your control with no warning or cooperation and then have to clean up afterwards. I was lucky I was able to sort of make the actions you made my character take look like something she might do, kinda. And I still don't understand why you had to make me kill her then and there in that way. I was going to kill her that night, and I had a plan for doing so, but you just ripped control away from me without warning.

I'm also very serious about being able to beat the host up later. The ending to this was very abrupt and unsatisfying. You even managed to make punching the host in the face unsatisfying! How do you even do that?!??!

Tl;Dr: change the votes from most have to agree to person with the most votes gets lynched, don't needlessly control us, and let us beat the host into a bloody pulp in a satisfying manor. Thank you.

The host'll be a character in the next game. We can have a proper fistfight then. As to character control...

Timezones and stuff like that make my job infinitely harder. I'll be helping the new host with his (her? It's?) job, but otherwise s/he'll be the one in charge of that stuff.

Don't worry, Dwer and I are setting up a noncanonical ending (not sure how we're doing it yet) that should wrap things up in a more satisfying matter.  So you'll get your chance to pummel the Host, even if it doesn't technically count :p

59 minutes ago, Battal said:

Don't worry, Dwer and I are setting up a noncanonical ending (not sure how we're doing it yet) that should wrap things up in a more satisfying matter.  So you'll get your chance to pummel the Host, even if it doesn't technically count :p

And you're doing this in a private message convo, I assume?

You probably won't get a chance, since you'll likely be lynched the first night ;)

Also, when I said a moment, I meant tomorrow.

Anyways, who's the new host?  My joining probably depends entirely on that, now that I think about it.

I am kind of a bit disappointed it ended. I think as the last mafia I might have been able to continue to manipulate the others. I was above suspicion since my little cupboard stay- Something I did do because I was stressed out beyond all reason but it proved to be useful in the end. Which was kind of good and yes I do see the irony of me freaking out over being accused in a fictional game even though I was guilty... 

Oh how interesting it would be if the Host ended up one of the trapped victims and someone previously killed was the new host ^_^ (or... if I was the Host. Sorry but someone being brought back to life doesn't really make sense atm. I know it'll have an explanation but still. Oh am I'm not saying I want to be the Host, just an idea... no, really).

1 minute ago, Blewcheese said:

Wait I want in. Maybe. Uh... Yeah. Probably. Hopefully. idunno. Put me in. Please. Thanks.

You gotta be active enough to keep up and stay in the game.

(I just thought of something... why are there so many damn skeleton avatars on these forums?! 0_0)

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

You gotta be active enough to keep up and stay in the game.

(I just thought of something... why are there so many damn skeleton avatars on these forums?! 0_0)

Yeah, that's why I'm hesitant. I figure if I become too inactive I can just be killed off right because that's part of the game death is good

That's racist.

Archived