[Mafia; Worst Party Ever V.2] Fallout Thread

Dannyrulx

Whelp, that was fun... ish.

This turned nothing like I was expecting, but there's plenty of groundwork for season two, and I've contacted one lucky former to be the official new host! Which does mean, that yes, should the WPE S.2 Ever come to pass, I will actually be a player in it, (as the host) rather than the, well, Host.

This is the official Fallout thread, so please keep it on-topic for V.2 if ya don't mind!

Ok, things to improve:

1.  This got out of control far too fast.
  2.  It suffered burnout due to the irregular night/day cycle- S.2 (should one happen,) will be a more structured occasion.
  3. The Host was too... Active. The next 'Host' will hopefully keep his f*cking mouth shut more often.
  4. I need a new RNG generator, my other one seems to be rigged.

So, incase anyone actually cares:

SOTO was the Serial Killer

LADYD was the last Mafioso

And yeah, you know the rest of the roles (I think.)

Some tips for next time (should it happen.)

1. You guys were bailed out big time night 3. Should all that ****'ve not gone down, the game probably would've been taken by the Mafia.
  2. You were too passive. Early game, the Mafia were pretty strong, but after night 2, they didn't nearly have as big of a votehold as they did on the first night.
  3. You didn't vote. Ever.
  4. Mack was compelled wasted, next time, I'll The new host'll have to pass a role on if that kinda thing happens again.

Sooooooo....

Yeah!

Well i said it already on Liptons stream yesterday but I actually got something on my mind aswell for a Forumgame so how about we let me do my stick before we go to Season 2?

Just so we don't play 2 rounds of the same forumgames in a row and get burned out from it.

Although it won't be ready today or tommorow (well maybe tommorow) because I'm still not done writing all of the stuff needed to get it going.

You didn't vote. Ever

uhm what? For one, we always voted but the Lynching was broken, as you needed X votes to kill the guy and not just the majority. Also we did kill Giddy by voting.

I have more drama I could put in here but I don't really care. I'm sorry Danny but I dislike the way you handle roleplays, acting godlike in the wrong way. I'll keep an eye on this but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with joining 

Just now, Mr.P said:

Well i said it already on Liptons stream yesterday but I actually got something on my mind aswell for a Forumgame so how about we let me do my stick before we go to Season 2?

Just so we don't play 2 rounds of the same forumgames in a row and get burned out from it.

I'm more interested in this honestly. We've played Mafia, it was fun, but mostly thanks to Lipton's drawings and streamings (<3). 

I'm curious about what P has planned and I think Season 2 could at least wait a bit 

We better be able to give the host a good kick of karma to the tenders latter. Otherwise, as it stands, I'm very dissatisfied with the way this ended. 

Also in Season two Athena's going to come back with a gold tooth and ripped abs it's gonna be sick

(So I spent all this time photoshopping my face into a duck for nothing?  Sigh.  I guess I can wait until next thread for the big reveal.)

I agree with Dwer, you should probably wait before starting the next one.

So i guess now it's time to give some feedback ehh?

So for starters i gotta say the setup and all of that was pretty interesting and a good way to create paranoia since the innocent people had no clue who the Mafiamembers or the killer where while the Mafia had still to figure out who the killer was it was a good plot all things considerd.

However danny and that's really a big point of criticism you took to much control over the entire thing and made people do things they didn't want to do/ gave them a lot less control over the character they where supposed to play as. For example Dwer told us that you basicly made him kill T4T3R without him having next to no control over it (Dwer told us that you basicly just said that you'r going to let him kill T4T3R right now). TBH that's not a good way to handle things. For the next host communicate with the people a bit more and let the Bounty Hunter and vigilante choose how they want to approach their respective targets once they found them out (what if someone doesn't like a gun? Or the kill felt to abrupt and out of character). Basicly let the people play as the character they are supposed to be and not turn someone into a killing machine cause it's just fitting.

Next up is the Votingsystem my god. You know you could have made it a bit more clear because next to no one actually had a cocking clue on how the votes worked we assumed it would be a basic democratic vote aka the person with the most votes is going to die but nope apparently about 75% of people needed to vote for someone to die. Next time either make it more clear or just choose the person who got the most % out of the votes.

And lastly but that's more a personal point DON'T JUST DO IMPORTANT S**T IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SODDING NIGHT. Seriously you know how infuriated I was when the carnage unfolded and I had next to no control over my character because I could not post properly? I was mad beyond believe let me tell you that. Seriously most people here know the postinghabbits/times of everyone else so it shouldn't be to hard to choose a proper time where most people can participate in an important event. Because I and many others who where unable to post where a bit disspleased to say the least when suddnely 4 people die and the living ones can't properly react because they are bloody sleeping.

@Mr.P, you do realise that not everybody lives in Europe, right? And that some people have night-duty?

Though you are right, the rules weren't just unclear, at some points they even changed mid-game without a proper announcement. (e.g. win condition)

Just now, Mobbstar said:

@Mr.P, you do realise that not everybody lives in Europe, right? And that some people have night-duty?

Yeah i know it's a bit selfish but hot damn if he would have at least done it maybe an hour earlier I at least had some way to properly do something instead of having to rely on mobile internet what blows.

I think the only good idea would be to inform at least the people who have important roles during an event so they can act a bit more natural and don't need to be basicly shoehorned into their roles by the host.

1 minute ago, Mobbstar said:

Though you are right, the rules weren't just unclear, at some points they even changed mid-game without a proper announcement. (e.g. win condition)

All I could do was... well, I couldn't do anything at all :T

Archived