F3RR1S

On 2016-05-17 at 7:48 PM, F3RR1S said:

Lets not use the worst autistic as an insult m8.

c'mon.

The fanbase can be crappy, but so is every fanbase.

It's not an insult, it's a matter-of-fact marketing tactic. If you can use someone's mental issues as a means of overriding any feelings of not needing the product, it's kind of unethical.

16 hours ago, Thebaggiesthead said:

1.so what I've seen a child get ripped limb from limb screaming in agony

2.And oh yeah, I'm going to hell but when I meet you you'll probably be my impalement mate! so hope you like eternity hearing songs and bad jokes!

Northern+paganism+now+you+too+can+be+an+

(don't worry im just joking, im sure you're a cool guy)

On 5/22/2016 at 11:07 AM, Adura said:

It's not an insult, it's a matter-of-fact marketing tactic. If you can use someone's mental issues as a means of overriding any feelings of not needing the product, it's kind of unethical.

It is an insult. Especially towards people who actually are Autistic. Like me. Do people use simple marketing tactics? Yes. Does it attract those with disabilities like Autism like me? Yes. Do people abuse people's mental illnesses for their own profit? Well, you'd be stupid to say it hasn't happened. Seriously. The fact that people use calling something "Autistic" as an insult is just degrading to those who actually do suffer from Autism. People like me and my close personal friends. It's not funny. Seriously. I don't know how else to stress this, so I'll stop before I type an entire essay. IF you continue to call things "Autistic" I will report you. This is something I personally find really degrading as somebody who suffers from Autism (AD, specifically).

tumblr_m91jlbx1XV1rtcfaqo1_500.gif

Seriously, why can't Scott let the damn franchise die? At this point, it's become a dead horse that Scott keeps kicking every few months. Hell, in FNaF World, I think Scott even mentioned how he hated making these games because people keep demanding them to be made. But he keeps making them. Why? Because the fans want it. They demand a new game to be made, and Scott keeps complying. He can simply just say "No, I refuse to make another FNaF game." But he keeps making them. He could always go back to the Desolate Hope series. He could make something entirely new. But he keeps making these games. They're no longer original. They're not scary, and it was never scary in the beginning. He hates making them. Fans keep demanding more to be made. He keeps making them. To be honest, I actually feel bad for Scott.

Please Scott, at least take a break from FNaF for a while.

8 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

It is an insult. Especially towards people who actually are Autistic. Like me. Do people use simple marketing tactics? Yes. Does it attract those with disabilities like Autism like me? Yes. Do people abuse people's mental illnesses for their own profit? Well, you'd be stupid to say it hasn't happened. Seriously. The fact that people use calling something "Autistic" as an insult is just degrading to those who actually do suffer from Autism. People like me and my close personal friends. It's not funny. Seriously. I don't know how else to stress this, so I'll stop before I type an entire essay. IF you continue to call things "Autistic" I will report you. This is something I personally find really degrading as somebody who suffers from Autism (AD, specifically).

So... when is using the term autistic not offensive to you?

the source had updated again.

"Client_Dir001:ChcasPrtyWrld/BirthdayAccessories/Novelties"><meta name="Client_Dir002:PrivateBDayBooking[5OL]/Chldrn_ENT/BdayProps/Novelties" content="Client_Dir003:CRMN_Inst/Project"><meta name="SRVC_LOG:MAINTN_C/O_AftnROBTCS."

On 10-6-2016 at 10:24 AM, WildWesternWilson said:

Cool, another game in a franchise that had a half decent idea then proceeded to milk it to death.

I dub thee, 'Scott Spends Too Many Nights At Freddy's'

Funny, he actually made that joke himself in FNaF world. With the minigame Five Nights at Freddy's 57: Freddy in Space, in which he rambles about how many sequels he will make.

50 minutes ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

Funny, he actually made that joke himself in FNaF world. With the minigame Five Nights at Freddy's 57: Freddy in Space, in which he rambles about how many sequels he will make.

The sad thing is that he would probably be able to do that considering the following he gets. 

The common way to find secrets within the images is to brighten them up. He always leaves hidden stuff in there.

Yeah, I've never played any of the FNAF games apart from FNAF World, but it's still an interesting topic to talk about. It's kinda unique what's Scott going to make next on Sister Location.

Archived