F3RR1S

On 4/24/2016 at 9:50 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

This game ain't ever dying is it?

It's dead to me already

AND PLEASE DON'T BRING FNAF INTO THIS FORUM

On 4/24/2016 at 2:36 AM, Mr.P said:

Seriously Scott you said 4 would be the last one and then you made FNAF World what you yet again called the last FNAF game.

I guess at this point it's like Sonic held alive by a lot of mediocore releases just to keep the games relevant (even Sonic sometimes gets a diamond in the rough from time to time).

EXACTLY

On 4/24/2016 at 10:35 AM, Chris1488 said:

im out.gif

yep

4 hours ago, Thebaggiesthead said:

It's dead to me already

AND PLEASE DON'T BRING FNAF INTO THIS FORUM

EXACTLY

yep

There has been a thread for very game that has come out,

also im frightened

You know somethings probably gonna be good when a girl nicknamed devil child is frightened

2 minutes ago, geni0529 said:

There has been a thread for very game that has come out,

also im frightened

You know somethings probably gonna be good when a girl nicknamed devil child is frightened

You shouldn't be scared... UNLESS YOU THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO KICK A DOG TO DEATH JUST FOR SOME MORE MONEY!

1 minute ago, Thebaggiesthead said:

You shouldn't be scared... UNLESS YOU THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO KICK A DOG TO DEATH JUST FOR SOME MORE MONEY!

It may be kicking a dog to death for more money ( yay death) but as long as it turns out good its fine with me. I mean fnaf 4 was for more money but it was terrifying at least to me, and I do agree with the fact it should have been left with the heartbreaking image of a pixelated child crying, but there is still plot holes here and there in the lore and maybe this will fix that.

Plus I've stuck with my opinion of liking the game for this long may as well keep it.   

2 minutes ago, geni0529 said:

It may be kicking a dog to death for more money ( yay death) but as long as it turns out good its fine with me. I mean fnaf 4 was for more money but it was terrifying at least to me, and I do agree with the fact it should have been left with the heartbreaking image of a pixelated child crying, but there is still plot holes here and there in the lore and maybe this will fix that.

Plus I've stuck with my opinion of liking the game for this long may as well keep it.   

17 minutes ago, Thebaggiesthead said:

AND I QUOTE IHE "It's a jumpscare, nothing actually scary it's just primal instinct." end quote

9 minutes ago, geni0529 said:

Oh I cant bet my money on the first game, I never played it ;)

I would face palm but that's not enough... so I'm going to drink bleach to show my disappointment.

Edit: okay that was to dark

12 minutes ago, Thebaggiesthead said:

AND I QUOTE IHE "It's a jumpscare, nothing actually scary it's just primal instinct." end quote

True, Its the first time that really counts for the first game, and the second and third depend on stress and panic, The fourth was a real gem to me because it relied on anxiety and fear, human fear of the unknown as he says in the video the dark never ending hallways and such. The fourth also contained horrifying imagery even if it wasn't detailed. HELL A CHILD GETS HIS HEAD BIT OFF. If a game is just horrifying imagery though it becomes dull after a while.

Judging by the trailer for the new game, there's some panic in there, and it also looks like it may be slightly free roam so that's new. ' you don't know what we've been through' I bet we will find out and it will be horrifying pixilated imagery.

Oh and your little comment about the bleach, See you in hell darling~

5 minutes ago, geni0529 said:

HELL A CHILD GETS HIS HEAD BIT OFF.

Oh and your little comment about the bleach, See you in hell darling~

1.so what I've seen a child get ripped limb from limb screaming in agony

2.And oh yeah, I'm going to hell but when I meet you you'll probably be my impalement mate! so hope you like eternity hearing songs and bad jokes!

2 minutes ago, Thebaggiesthead said:

1.so what I've seen a child get ripped limb from limb screaming in agony

2.And oh yeah, I'm going to hell but when I meet you you'll probably be my impalement mate! so hope you like eternity hearing songs and bad jokes!

*ghasp* BAD JOKES IS THAT YOU SANS

1. good for you!

2. " devil child' i wont be your impalement buddy! ill be the one impaling you.

Now shall we stop this childish banter and stop spamming those who follow this topic? 

9 minutes ago, geni0529 said:

See you in hell darling~

darling? darling. what is it the 60's. no because in the 60's we wouldn't be having this argument. you would be a house wife and I would be working on getting married. and we'd all be praying for our troops in Vietnam!

Edit: I'm not sexist before you say that. That's what it was like in the 60's.

1 minute ago, Thebaggiesthead said:

darling? darling. what is it the 60's. no because in the 60's we wouldn't be having this argument. you would be a house wife and I would be working on getting married. and we'd all be praying for our troops in Vietnam!

As I said, Lets stop this childish argument.

You have your opinions and I have mine.  

4 minutes ago, geni0529 said:

*ghasp* BAD JOKES IS THAT YOU SANS

1. good for you!

2. " devil child' i wont be your impalement buddy! ill be the one impaling you.

Now shall we stop this childish banter and stop spamming those who follow this topic? 

sure but I would say

Spoiler

CAN WE STOP THIS PISSING CONTEST!

Because that's what it is . it's a pointless argument!

2 minutes ago, Thebaggiesthead said:

sure but I would say

Reveal hidden contents

CAN WE STOP THIS PISSING CONTEST!

Yes we can. I respect your opinion of disliking the game, Thank you for having this debate with me and shining some light on some faults of the games. :)

WE CAN BOTH LIKE GAMES AND DISLIKE GAMES JUST PLEASE CAN YOU GUYS STOP POSTING ON FORUMS FOR OTHER GAMES!There are countless forums for fnaf

6 minutes ago, geni0529 said:

As I said, Lets stop this childish argument.

You have your opinions and I have mine.  

don't click it little children it  haz swers

Spoiler

I'm going to quote myself from the previous fnaf thread here:

Look, if you don't like the games, that's fine, I respect your opinion. Just don't come in here and imply that we're all idiots for not agreeing with you.

Honestly, I think we're all a little tired of all the fnaf games, but everyone acts like Scott is the only one to give his games a lot of sequels. He's not. I don't see anyone complaining about Nintendo releasing the 126th Mario game. I didn't see anyone whining about Naughty Dog milking Uncharted when they announced the forth game. Games get sequals all. The. Time. Honestly, I think the only reason Scott gets so much flack is because so far fnaf related games are his only successful ones and he can make them relatively quickly, which isn't fair. In my opinion, there is a good amount of variety between each instalment. He's taking the base formula and adding to and tweaking it to make each game its own, but part of the same set. But guess what; that's my opinion.

Does this series have flaws? Definitely. Do I expect everyone to like the games? Heck no. Do I think anyone who disagrees with me is an idiot and/or mentally handicapped? Absolutely not!

If you don't like the games, don't buy them. If you don't want to talk about them, ignore the thread. There's no need to come in here and insult people because they disagree with you.

*end rant*

56 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

I'm going to quote myself from the previous fnaf thread here:

Honestly, I think we're all a little tired of all the fnaf games, but everyone acts like Scott is the only one to give his games a lot of sequels. He's not. I don't see anyone complaining about Nintendo releasing the 126th Mario game. I didn't see anyone whining about Naughty Dog milking Uncharted when they announced the forth game. Games get sequals all. The. Time. Honestly, I think the only reason Scott gets so much flack is because so far fnaf related games are his only successful ones and he can make them relatively quickly, which isn't fair. In my opinion, there is a good amount of variety between each instalment. He's taking the base formula and adding to and tweaking it to make each game its own, but part of the same set. But guess what; that's my opinion.

Does this series have flaws? Definitely. Do I expect everyone to like the games? Heck no. Do I think anyone who disagrees with me is an idiot and/or mentally handicapped? Absolutely not!

If you don't like the games, don't buy them. If you don't want to talk about them, ignore the thread. There's no need to come in here and insult people because they disagree with you.

*end rant*

I just want people to see how supporting him he will make more games in lower quality!

1 hour ago, Thebaggiesthead said:

WE CAN BOTH LIKE GAMES AND DISLIKE GAMES JUST PLEASE CAN YOU GUYS STOP POSTING ON FORUMS FOR OTHER GAMES!There are countless forums for fna

This is the off-topic area. Its intent is for content off-topic from Klei-related entertainment such as Don't Starve and Invisible Inc. We have the right to discuss what we desire, including other games and franchises.

I posted this here so I could discuss it with this community in particular.

9 minutes ago, Thebaggiesthead said:

I just want people to see how supporting him he will make more games in lower quality!

It can be justified that his games are being higher in quality. His modelling has gotten better with each release, and the main games have been getting more complex with every release. If more people support a person specifically, it will encourage them to make better content. If they made worsening content, the community would take notice.

Support allows someone to grow and shape who they are, and improve themselves and their content.

19 minutes ago, F3RR1S said:

This is the off-topic area. Its intent is for content off-topic from Klei-related entertainment such as Don't Starve and Invisible Inc. We have the right to discuss what we desire, including other games and franchises.

I posted this here so I could discuss it with this community in particular.

It can be justified that his games are being higher in quality. His modelling has gotten better with each release, and the main games have been getting more complex with every release. If more people support a person specifically, it will encourage them to make better content. If they made worsening content, the community would take notice.

Support allows someone to grow and shape who they are, and improve themselves and their content.

I'm tired of fnaf people. I used to be one of you.. but The shipping and the humanization and THE ENDLESS SEQUILIZATION! I have a homemade foxy plush I keep in a box in my closet. I feel sad when I see that box. I'm not a hater... I was betrayed. done the end. STOP MESSAGING ME!

I will even post a pic of it in my status just so you can stop!

Snapshot_20160521.JPG

• Developer
26 minutes ago, Thebaggiesthead said:

I'm tired of fnaf people. I used to be one of you.. but The shipping and the humanization and THE ENDLESS SEQUILIZATION! I have a homemade foxy plush I keep in a box in my closet. I feel sad when I see that box. I'm not a hater... I was betrayed. done the end. STOP MESSAGING ME!

Then... you're bashing Scott and his game for something the community is doing?

Also, about sequel-isation, if Scott made "Call of Duty"-like sequels, I'd understand why people would complain, but he makes new and unique mechanics for each sequel he releases.

I wasn't having much faith, but after seeing this trailer, I'm quite curious to see how this game will turn out.

1 hour ago, geni0529 said:

Yes we can. I respect your opinion of disliking the game, Thank you for having this debate with me and shining some light on some faults of the games. :)

(づ ̄╭͜ʖ╮ ̄)づ wise Asian sensei Lenny gives hugs

32 minutes ago, Thebaggiesthead said:

STOP MESSAGING ME!

DO PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND STOP MESSAGING ME!

I'm sorry but I am done. I want to talk about don't starve.

Well that escalated quickly.

I think I might aswell throw my 2 cents here aswell since anyone else did it.

TBH from a base concept FNAF is actually pretty interesting. It doesn't use horrifying imagery and the likes to scare the player instead it tries to scare you through stress. I mean I never played the games myself I rather watch playthroughs but in most of them you can see/hear that the person playing is anxious and stressed as he wants to avoid the jumpscare. The jumpscare itself isn't even the horror part of the game it's nothing more then a failure state to punish the player if they mess up.

All in all FNAF tries to go back to the roots of horrorgaming. Pit the player against a powerfull and sometimes scary enemy and give him VERY limited ressources to deal with that. Games likethe original Alone in the Dark, Resident Evil and heck even Dead Space use the same concepts to emulate a sense of helplessness. And that's what makes FNAF actually good because it's very capable of giving you that sense of helplessness this lack of defense against a foe that can and will kill you.

I think I'm just burned out on the entire idea. Maybe cause I watched to much FNAF content maybe cause I know the games aren't for me but I will say one thing and that is that I respect Scott for keeping his passion for making games despite the amount of flak he gets from the haters. Also the fact that he gifts a lot of the money he makes to different charities so he got that going for him aswell.

Archived