Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

Lipton recoils from YKW. "I'll eat your face again," she mutters.

"And if it's that kind of party you want,"

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

SLUMBERPARTY.png

She tears ofF THE FLOATZEL ONESIE

"IT'S THAT KIND OF PARTY YOU'LL GET!"

SHE SCANS THE ROOM FOR HER ARACHNOPHOBIC VICTIM 

Nobody noticed P what was fine. He slowly floats towards the darkest possible corner and makes himself comfortable. After that he slowly starts observing the room and all the different participants.

"This was a stupid idea I already said it and it will probably be true" he mutterd to himself.

Mena has been staring into space with shrunken, traumatized pupils ever since Tater came out. It seemed like she was about to recover mentally when Lipton suddenly ripped off her gala wear.

"Oooookaaaaaayyy I'm going to drown myself in the chocolate fountain now."

*starts quickly walking to the snack room*

12 hours ago, WaddleDee said:

(Oh. Well. I appear to be a lot more innocent than everyone else here. Take the phrase at face value, I guess...)

(You're not the only one, I used to think it just meant what it says, so cuddling while watching tv ahah)

Pyro then stops talking like he's narrating his life because he doesn't really like it.

*pulls out iPhone that is regularly sized since Pyro (I'm referring to myself in the third person again) is a small train but the size of an average human somehow*

Time to do what I always do. Sit and do nothing.

Since no one seems to notice him P starts to slowly float towards the snack table while still staying in the shadows. His eyes slowly observe all the things on the table until he finally finds the object of his search. A small box of tea alongisde a can of heated water was just what he wanted. His hand vanishes under his cloak as he pulls out a cup that looks a lot like a human skull. He quickly prepares a cup until someone notices him and vanishes back into the dark corners of the room.

Archived