Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

"Well, according to the listing, it was built by some crazy old man in the 1900s.  It's had a long history of violence, murder, torture, and insanity.  All the previous owners either died awful deaths, or got turned into sentient clouds of razor-sharp cocktail swords that can cut a human to ribbons in seconds, according to bystanders."

He crumbles up the paper and throws it away.

"But...who knows how accurate that is."

"Sounds like a story venom would tell me! Maybe we should look around and see what we can find, who knows what's here, maybe treasure or weird books that no one knows about or- what venom? Oh maybe a dead body or two yeah,"

*Looks around to see where to go first*

"Would you suggest any areas battal? You were here longer then me,"

Just now, LadyD said:

Having gained drinks D offered one to Asparagus along with some food.
"Do you feel better? Should I ask Battal if you can lay down somewhere?" D asked the poor Goose/Goose/dragon/badger/ 

(We're doing this... ok XD)

"Nah... it's fine... :) Seeing I guess I was just caught off guard by how lovely you look tonight..."

31 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

(We're doing this... ok XD)

"Nah... it's fine... :) Seeing I guess I was just caught off guard by how lovely you look tonight..."

"Oh... um..." D had a terrible blush spreading over her cheeks. To cover the awkwardness she took a gulp of her drink and then blurted out
"You look very nice as well, I mean cute... no beautiful.. handsome... I like your antlers" D finished lamely. 

After getting distracted in the woods P finally arives at the mansion. He wears the same ragged cloak he always wears. Mostly because it had his collection embedded in it but also because it was the only piece of clothing that fitted his body.

As he floats to the door he mumbles to himself.

"Is this really a good idea? I'm always so akward at parties. A to hell with it one day you need to man up and just do it."

As he reached the door he gives it a good knock before entering.

(I kinda wanna knock on the window and say the door's lock buuuuuut... I might not)

Someone opened the door and Dragon Mage collapsed on the floor, breaking the first rule by clearly wearing her usual attire instead of gala wear. "Ugh, you have no idea how long it took me to find this place" she got up and dusted herself off. "I was gonna bring a bag of cookies but I ate the last one a few minutes ago" (Second rule broken, I think). "I was sure I was lost but then I heard some Benny Hill music coming from this house"

She saw Mezukie walking somewhere with YouKnowWho on her head and... something fuzzy on his head. "Hey Mezukie!" she waved to get her attention. She also noticed Asparagus and LadyD conversing. She had blushed at something Aspa said which confirmed there was gonna be shipping in this party. "(sigh) I wish @Ysulyan was here. Oops!" she covered her mouth.

Just then, someone fell from the sky and landed just outside the door, faceplanted. "Oh... h-hey Ysulyan" Dragon Mage waved with a nervous smile.

Archived