Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

3 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

"Well, actually, I wanted you to lead me in... I had to walk to get here and I'm tired... you had a horse and all." O__O

*trembles*

"Halp @__@"

"Honestly" D said and with a tut picked up Asparagus carried him to a chair and dropped him in it. "Happy now?" 

*dramatically smashes through wall*

Sorry that I'm late, had hit some serious traffic, a route got floodded, the shortcut had a power line down, and the detour had been closed for a minute because of a fight, which I went "I'm just going to go through all of this" to.

...Wait don't I run on rails as well? That's not important right now.

So... anybody want to catch me up?

1 minute ago, LadyD said:

"Honestly" D said and with a tut picked up Asparagus carried him to a chair and dropped him in it. "Happy now?" 

"Uh... yes... thank you D... Uh..."

<.<

>.>

"I got you something." *Asparagus rummages through his pockets*

"Here... it's a gift card to Toys R Us"... <.<

((Asparagus...because I picked them up and carried them? ))

"Um... thank you" D said taking the gift card a touch uncertain as to why this was happening.
"Do you want a drink?" She asked looking about at the offerings that this party had. 

Just now, Youknowwho said:

"Hey Asparagus!

Do you need relationship advice?"

*throws a mint condition bearger duce at YKW*

(FFFFFFUUU... I just became a ship... why did I doooo!!)

Just now, LadyD said:

"Do you want a drink?" She asked looking about at the offerings that this party had. 

Uh... yeah... uh... sure... thanks :)

what the effffing... why do I feel like I'm the feminine energy in this thing? I gotta do something...  Asparagus tries to get up...

*falls back on the chair* O__O

"How dare you continuity error me!  You were just out the door!"  Battal says, shoving Tater into a broom closet and closing a medieval-style gate bar over it.  "Now stay in there until you start following the instructions on the invitation."

He turns over to the party.  "Uhh...welcome, I guess."  He seems slightly socially awkward.  "Um..I hope you like the mansion.  I, er, rented it off Craigslist."

"...shall I read the posting?"

Archived