Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

D's horse galloped up the drive and she reined in at the door. Her mare shook its head and she soothingly patted its neck.
"I know," She wasn't sure this party was a good idea either. She dismounted and after some time her horse was on its way again, minus the tack and rider. It was off to the alternative dimension she had summoned it from, she could call her again if needed. She had saved time by following one of the others to the party. D shook her head and having changed from riding clothes to her gala wear she looked at the doors, she thought Asparagus had preceded her but she was uncertain maybe someone else honked for fun? Yet as she transitioned from the shadows back into the light she saw Asparagus and smiled, it was good to see her friend with their head attached and not shot into a mess all over the wall. 
"Asparagus!" she called and picked up her victorian skirts so she could swiftly close the space between them. 
"Its good to see you!" 

"I'M READY FOR THE SUPER SLUMBER PARTY!"

Like a beautiful swan, Tater descended the staircase. He looked...enchanting!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Uh

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

So um

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Mezukie made this by request during Lipton's stream

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

so

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

uh

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

NO REGERTS!!!!!!!1

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

If anyone finds this...I can explain! Well, no, I can't, but I can try!.jpeg

7 minutes ago, LadyD said:

"Asparagus!" she called and picked up her victorian skirts so she could swiftly close the space between them. 
"Its good to see you!" 

Asparagus beaming, greets LadyD, "D! You came! *stiffles a giggle* you look well and quite fetching in that outfit! :)"

Just now, LiptonPee said:

Lipton enters the scene in a Floatzel onesie, arms open and a smile on her face, ready to say hello as Tater descends the staircase. 

Lipton's smile becomes empty and she turns around and leaves.

YOU'VE ALREADY LOOKED UPON IT! YOU KNEW WHAT I HAVE BECOME!

1 hour ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

"I'M READY FOR THE SUPER SLUMBER PARTY!"

Like a beautiful swan, Tater descended the staircase. He looked...enchanting!

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Uh

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

So um

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Mezukie made this by request during Lipton's stream

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

so

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

uh

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

NO REGERTS!!!!!!!1

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

If anyone finds this...I can explain! Well, no, I can't, but I can try!.jpeg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MEZUKIE'S CHILDLIKE INNOCENCEEEEEE

YOU KILLED IT, TATER

YOU KILLED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Outta this house!  Outta this house!"  Battal says, running down the stairs and shooing Tater out the door.  "You ruined everything!  You scared away our artist!  She was going to do all sorts of illustrations, and then everyone would change their avatars!  It was gonna be a forumwide event!  But you killed it, Tater!  You killed iiiiiiit!!!!!!!"

"Right this way!" Tater, sexy as can be, leads Mezukie to a table filled with delicious snacks beyond her wildest dreams. "Everyone, help yourselves to whatever snacks you'd like! Except for you, YKW. You will have deviled eggs. Naaaaaah, just kiddin! But you better have some."

Just now, Battal said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU KILLED IT, TATER

"Outta this house!  Outta this house!"  Battal says, running down the stairs and shooing Tater out the door.  "You ruined everything!  You scared away our artist!  She was going to do all sorts of illustrations, and then everyone would change their avatars!  It was gonna be a forumwide event!  But you killed it, Tater!  You killed iiiiiiit!!!!!!!"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooh! Someone liiiiikes Lipton! :3

Just now, Battal said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU KILLED IT, TATER

Asparagus and LadyD were happily chatting in the foyer when suddenly...

D looked at Asparagus as he stifled a giggle
"It said gala wear, honestly... what year is it? I got it wrong again didn't ...." she looked up at the sound of yelling Battal was having a go at T4 and shenanigans were unfolding rapidly.
"Oh my" D commented but she was suppressing a smile the music Asparagus had supplied was... perfect. 

Just now, LadyD said:

D looked at Asparagus as he stifled a giggle
"It said gala wear, honestly... what year is it? I got it wrong again didn't ...." she looked up at the sound of yelling Battal was having a go at T4 and shenanigans were unfolding rapidly.
"Oh my" D commented but she was suppressing a smile the music Asparagus had supplied was... perfect. 

"Well, this shindig is off to a fun start. Shall we LadyD?" Asparagus offering his arm to LadyD

Just now, Asparagus said:

"Well, this shindig is off to a fun start. Shall we LadyD?" Asparagus offering his arm to LadyD

"Why not" D took the offered arm and allowed him to guide her into the midst of the chaos party

Just now, LadyD said:

"Why not" D took the offered arm and allowed him to guide her into the midst of the chaos party

"Well, actually, I wanted you to lead me in... I had to walk to get here and I'm tired... you had a horse and all." O__O

*trembles*

"Halp @__@"

Archived