The Battal for Love

T4T3RGR3NAD3R

10 hours ago, Dara999 said:

DWER IS MINE WHAT IS THIS I HEAR OF A LOVE CONTEST?!

Would you be offended if I made you second prize?

Ok, how about this: If Giddy wins, you can have Dwer, no questions asked. If Dwer wins, we'll battal for him in SEASON 2!  Or...how much do like Giddy?

@MenaAthena, if this is accepted, would you consider returning? If not, would anyone care to replace her? Perchance @nome? Finally, could anyone who has been mentioned please confirm or deny participation?

Just now, nome said:

What on earth are you people trying to drag me into now? :) 

I was shipped with GiddyGuy, and we were happily shipped for a time, but then DwerBomb gave me a smooch, so now there's a Love Competition, and I need you to be a judge. Also, have you seen the thread Chirpy made about you? It's pretty intense.

3 minutes ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

I was shipped with GiddyGuy, and we were happily shipped for a time, but then DwerBomb gave me a smooch, so now there's a Love Competition, and I need you to be a judge. Also, have you seen the thread Chirpy made about you? It's pretty intense.

THERE IS NO COMPETION. HE IS MINE. 

8 minutes ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

Erm...Dwer, care to weigh in?

XD

idk, Tater, I think Dara's undying love for Dwer is kind of hard to match and very shippable!... Maybe... just maybe you'll have to settle with Giddy... OR you can try and fight Dara for Dwer O__O

4 minutes ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

Erm...Dwer, care to weigh in?

XD

He's asleep. X3 

Crappy time zones. 

Just now, Fidooop said:

idk, Tater, I think Dara's undying love for Dwer is kind of hard to match... Maybe... just maybe you'll have to settle with Giddy... OR you can try and fight Dara for Dwer O__O

*Sharpens claws* *Toothy grin*

Just now, Fidooop said:

idk, Tater, I think Dara's undying love for Dwer is kind of hard to match... Maybe... just maybe you'll have to settle with Giddy... OR you can try and fight Dara for Dwer O__O

Well, maybe I'll just be his side ho then!

Just now, Dara999 said:

He's asleep. X3 

Crappy time zones. 

ibethe'sdreamingofmenobreaksnoregerts

9 hours ago, Battal said:

Welp, looks like The Battal for LoveTM was over before it even started.  What did you expect, putting my name on something affectionate and kind?

Also -

Hide contents

panic.gif

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love.

Just now, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

Well, maybe I'll just be his side ho then!

ibethe'sdreamingofmenobreaksnoregerts

(I'd draw a reaction but I don't have drawing stuff with me)

*Gets real close* .... You gonna die b1tc#...

O^O

10 hours ago, Dara999 said:

Nuuuuuuuu. DWER MAKE HIM GO AWAY, YOURE MINE! *Runs off with Dwer*

10 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

QUQ

Im sorry guys but I can only be hers~ 

Well I guess that's it. Thank you everyone for coming! You've done a great job... let's take five.

Unless ofcoarse Tater wants to have a deathmatch with Dara? Melon-head gazelle vs a dragon that's most likely twice as big and has fire breath. If I were you @T4T3RGR3NAD3R, I'd back out now -_-

Archived