The Battal for Love

T4T3RGR3NAD3R

HELLO, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

If you've been following the events in the various Mafia roleplay threads, then you are aware of my dilemma in the field of Romance! I've been wooed by two gentlemen of esteem, @GiddyGuy and @DwerBomb. Unfortunately, they're both so devilishly charming that I've been completely unable to choose between the two. I've decided that the obvious solution is a BATTAL OF LOVE! (yes I kept the Battal spelling)

This Love-off will feature a series of challenges in which both parties attempt to show their superior dedication to me and/or superiority as a hubby over the other. The points awarded from these challenges will be used to determine which one of these fine fellas gets to have my hand in shippage. The winner gets the spot in Asparagus' ship thread! Well, I think Giddy already has it, but he could lose it! That is, if Asparagus is willing to cooperate with any of this. Now, you may be wondering, "Gee T4T3R, you and this thread are pretty wonderful and all, but how are the winners of each challenge determined?" Well, dear reader, that's where YOU come in! Well, it is if you're one of a few select people. Anyway, I will be recruiting a large quantity of judges who will be voting on the winner of each challenge. These judges will be pulled from the Mafia thread and/or my friends list. However, if any refuse, feel free to volunteer! In addition, if you've made advances towards me or perhaps simply find yourself captivated by my charms, then please, speak up! You might have a shot and smooching a gazelle or something similarly bizarre! My current suggestions for judges are:

@Asparagus

@MenaAthena (No, it's nothing like Fid's thread, nobody will be dragged into anything. However...)

@Fidooop (What can I say, the man knows what he's doing here)

@Youknowwho

@Battal

@WaddleDee

@Mezukie

@LiptonPee

@JoeW

@Ysulyan

@DragonMage156

@Chris1488

@LadyD (I don't think you'll be really into this, but I figured you'd at least like to be asked)

@Dannyrulx

@ImDaMisterL

@Soto8969

@PeterA

@Mobbstar

If anyone has objections to a judge on account of bias, please let me know. When the aforementioned judges have confirmed participation or been replaced after refusal, I will announce the theme of the first set of challenges.

(But really, this is all just for fun and completely not serious. Well, it could be, if you really are interested. However, I'm not really feeling ready for that level of commitment.)

1 minute ago, Youknowwho said:

I say we punch both of them in the fa-

Oh right.

I don't have hands.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love tough love, but try to reel it in!

1 minute ago, Fidooop said:

count me in! I'm the shipping master! o_o /

totally didn't just get done shipping Pyro and Geni earlier... *cough cough* #Gyro *cough cough*

Fidooop, I do appreciate your enthusiasm immensely, but I am going to have to ask that no external shipping is conducted.

3 minutes ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

Fidooop, I do appreciate your enthusiasm immensely, but I am going to have to ask that no external shipping is conducted.

idk... that's a tough restriction..............hmmmmmmm I may have to speak with my supervisor about this! (who is @Asparagus)

Archived