Platform

• Steam
Version Number

Issue title

Build menus opening themselves

Steps to reproduce

No idea :(

Describe your issue

I recently ran into this issue. I'd been tinkering around my base at night, looking at recipes in my alchemy engine. When day broke, I wandered away and started harvesting my crops. As I was harvesting, the game started randomly opening up various recipes to build. They were not things that were newly buildable, but every mouse click seemed to have a chance to randomly trigger a new recipe to pop up for no reason. The pointer was behaving fine and it was nowhere near the left-hand menu.

I had to quit the game, because it was too glitchy. When I actually tried to build something, I'd get both item windows popped up at once, one on top of the other. I would attach a couple screenshots of this, but it won't allow me. I'll keep them around in case it works later (or let me know where to email them).

I have no idea what I did to trigger this, except maybe it had to do with walking away from the alchemy engine, possibly right at the moment of daybreak. (I'm trying to remember, but I'm not 100% on the exact sequence of events.)

PS: I'd like to suggest you should have an User Interface bug category. It doesn't really seem to fit anywhere else.

sarah    10

Before taking these pictures, the left menus were completely closed. As I was going along, the game decided to open it up to prep me to build the Torch. These two images show what happened when I tried to change that selection to the Campfire or the firefly lamp (its name escapes me at the moment).

post-7975-13764590316086_thumb.jpg

post-7975-13764590314426_thumb.jpg

Wade    309

We're currently looking into addressing this issue and hope to have it fixed Soon.

Thanks!

VioletKaos    10

I don't know if it's inappropriate to post this here or not (total forum newbie >.>) but I encountered this same menu issue after wearing my winter hat. I saved and closed out of the game hoping to reset the menus and upon restart everything was fine. A few minutes later though, it started back up again so I had to ditch my wonderful little hat :< Hope this was helpful and not totally in the wrong place! >.<

BarovSoap    878

I don't know if it's inappropriate to post this here or not (total forum newbie >.>) but I encountered this same menu issue after wearing my winter hat. I saved and closed out of the game hoping to reset the menus and upon restart everything was fine. A few minutes later though, it started back up again so I had to ditch my wonderful little hat :< Hope this was helpful and not totally in the wrong place! >.<

I'm pretty sure the hat and the menu issue are unrelated. If the issue is with the hat you could always submit a bug of your own.

VioletKaos    10

I died shortly after and didn't put the hat back on before I died so I guess I'll try it out again before I call it a bug, just to be sure.