How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

Personally I think the spider is just a spider and not Webber. BUT, I still find it interesting that Webber is among the playable characters in DST by default, so he might indeed have a role in this. And I'd love to learn some more about the little dude. ^^

I'm more curious about the roses in-game. I keep having the feeling that we need to do something as Maxwell to solve the mystery. Apparently getting killed by Charlie isn't the answer, even though the world did change a little after getting reset. But I'm sure it's just by a normal update and not caused by the circumstances of Maxwell's death.. ^^"

11 minutes ago, JeMiChi said:

I'm more curious about the roses in-game. I keep having the feeling that we need to do something as Maxwell to solve the mystery.

I don't see anything unusual in the code about roses. They're still flower prefabs, it just has a 1% chance to use the rose animation, and if a flower has the rose animation when you pick it, it does 1 damage to you. There are no other mentions of it in the files (I searched the whole scripts folder for mentions of "rose").

Just now, oCrapaCreeper said:

It updated at about 4 PST yesterday. 

Okay, thank you very much.

I am somewhat tempted to go through Adventure Mode to see if anything in the epilogue changed, but since no one has found any changed code, well, there's probably no point. :/

1 minute ago, TimothyCarter said:

Why would they all be chasing him so soon though?

Because he USED to be the king and if Charlie IS on the throne and is mad then it wouldn't be a surprise.

But pages are being dropped... hint? I remember the morse code puzzle. Who knows. :3c

Just now, osmRhodey said:

Because he USED to be the king and if Charlie IS on the throne and is mad then it wouldn't be a surprise.

But pages are being dropped... hint? I remember the morse code puzzle. Who knows. :3c

We don't know if Charlie is on the throne. This takes place right after Maxwell and Wilson swapped places, we're not sure what happened to Wilson or Charlie.

Just now, osmRhodey said:

But if he was JUST released from the throne, then wouldn't Wilson be the one who is on the throne.

Just now, Luxurious said:

Well at least we know when the comic updates now. It gets updates at exactly 4PM PST on the dot.

We've hit the bottom of the page though. Is it going to expand or is there going to be something else to this?

Or has it just expanded after each panel was added?

Just now, Neutral_Steve said:

could be something hidden on the black parts!!?

I've checked it, the appears to be nothing there, or at least, nothing that can be revealed by upping the brightness.

Just now, oCrapaCreeper said:

We've hit the bottom of the page though. Is it going to expand or is there going to be something else to this?

Somebody found a yet to be implemented text field in the source code for the page. Maybe tomorrow's update will have a puzzle instead of pictures.

7 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Or has it just expanded after each panel was added?

Well mine already has a scroll bar so I wouldn't say it's impossible, and unless there is some secret to the image then there is probably more. I've tried changing saturation, inverting, and the like, but nothing looks out of the ordinary. 

Archived