New things in the release! Post your Findings here!

i don't know if this is just me, but new fire pit skin has some sort of graphical glitch to it.

when first putting the fire on, it looks just fine. but after the fire goes out, and you put it back on, the positon of the flame looks lot lower than what i think it should be.

it looks out of place alot.

can anyone confirm if this is normal or not?

left fire pit is one that has been lit for the second time, and the right one just has been made.....

could be nothing to worry to someone but this is bugging me alot >:D

20160421163351_1.jpg

Just now, ConfusedCourier said:

Not sure if it was intentional or not, but i got the RoG gift even though i bought it after the initial drop off date. (Which was before april 24th, right?) Really happy about that. :)

tumblr_o5zzh526BG1s9gewno1_250.png

O__O let the meme-ning begin

2 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

I couldnt screenshot this but there was a Wendy with a backpack skin or something in the loading screen. She looked like boyscoutWendy!

Nope, my bad, its not a special Wendy! but! it looked like a backpack Bigfoot skin! with bell attached to it :) 

• Developer
4 minutes ago, osmRhodey said:

Cough, Maxwell has a lot more new quotes instead of the generic ones he had prior.

Klei please add some of those to single player. :'(

Hi osmRhodey! I'm glad you like the new lines!

Some of Maxwell's new inspection strings in DST canonically take place after the DS story and therefore can't be in DS, but I'll be sure to move over all the narratively congruent lines for you so they're ready for the next update! :wilson_nerdy:

Archived