Sign in to follow this  
iwannaplay

any kind soul

BarovSoap    878

Why not just purchase it? The game is only $12 USD and comes with 4 keys when purchased through Chrome. There are plenty of people offering good things for Don't Starve keys on Steam which you get 2 keys for.

iwannaplay    22

the only reason i want to play this badly is because i have a crappy laptop with vga graphics thats why i dont have steam. thats why i came here to ask for one if it was possible.

Demondizzi    10

i dont have steam, i dont have a credit card, and im not in the states. if anyone would be so kind.. pls

Teach me how to give my extra key of don't starve that i never used, and i give to you. '-'

BarovSoap    878

i read in the internet that in the main menu there is option for to see the keys. can you pm it to me? if so then id be verry greatful

You can only see the key that is in use for that Chrome copy and generate a Steam version from that.

Demondizzi    10

You should have it in an email.

I remember that i offer my second copy of steam to some friends, non of they accepeted. so i delete the e-mail '-'

Any other way to get it back?

i read in the internet that in the main menu there is option for to see the keys. can you pm it to me? if so then id be verry greatful

Main menu of where? my don't starve is from steam.

I already look in propriets of don't starve on steam library, don't find anythin.

if this is real then i shall say, Agrade├žo antecipadamente

Is real.. If i can get a way to find my secondary Key lol '-'

iwannaplay    22

i was watching someone on a streaming site called twitch tv and she was playing dont starve, but she was also playing a game called

hotline miami

i cant afford it also :( but if you can then i recoment hotline miami if you like these kinds of game

Demondizzi    10

Your gift has been sent

Finding your gift:

When your friend rescue the present, this will change the status of "Submitted" to "Redeemed". Here's how to check the status of your gift:

Well.. Now open your e-mail.

If is safe to sent steam e-mail?

Well.. i do not recomend, i'l never sent mine, but thats because i already got like 40 Games.

But for you.. a new user, have no game, not a problem i guess.

But thats why i ask to sent by message and not to post on forum... its more safe to you '-'