Hello, just had an odd little suggestion that may possibly be a bit morbid, but may make you want to die less in this sort of game XD

I always found games more suspenseful when death scenes occur depending on what creature kills you. Say you get killed by a spider, the spider wraps you up and starts to nom on you or something similar.

Say a tentacle kills you, perhaps it pulls you into the ground.

Just silly things like that, I know it would require more information, but it would be kind of cool to see what kind of death scenes would take place with different monsters, and maybe it'll make you feel more sorry for the character that's trying to survive.

Just a little thought :)

Spazmatic    1034

Welcome,morbid Amanda ;) Your suggestion,be it morbid,sounds like a great addition to the game.Now to think of all possible dead scenes for all creatures that can hurt you :)

Krampus: put your corpse in his sack,afterwards he'll climb in and disapear

Tallbird:feed you to a smallbird

Edited by Spazmatic

Will    110

Tentacle: Penetrates Wilson (Not THAT kind of penetrate, nasty minded people.) and pulls his corpse underground

Spider Queen: Wraps you in silk, and attaches you to her back.

Treeguard: Turns Wilson's Corpse into a tree~!

Beefalo: Sends Wilson's Corpse flying

Pigman: Drags Wilson into his house

Werepig: Wilson is shoved away from the werepig that killed him and turns into Were-Wilson!

Ghost: Wilson turns to ash

Spider: All spiders in immediate area gather around Wilson and cover him in silk.

Grue: Warp to morning, Wilson and his stuff is nowhere to be found.

Hounds: Wilson is surrounded by hounds and he is eaten. (He can't be seen by viewer since too many hounds.

Monster Meat: Wilson has a heart attack

Starving: Wilson grips his stomach and falls dead with a pained expression on his face.

Fire: Wilson becomes charred.

Bees: Wilson swells up and chokes to death

Killer Bees: All bees in the immediate area arrive and all start stinging Wilson. He then bloats to MASSIVE size, and explodes in a little cartoon explosion, with no blood or guts~!

I think that's everything.

Edited by Prussia
Bees!

Sisbeef    10

Fun idea! Although I think I'd be killing Wilson a lot more to see the cut scenes :p

Little things like this would give the game even more character, and make it more fun.

Spazmatic    1034

Maybe if you'd die with low sanity,the dead scenes look surprisingly pleasant,for example:

Tentacle hugging Wilson,he also looks happy (think x_x with a smile)

Pigmen dance with you

Wilson(s corpse) will ride a tallbird

Snob    1272

Beefalo: Sends Wilson's Corpse flying

I would love to see Wilson's ragdoll fly up in the air, into the sea, lol

Tentacle: Penetrates Wilson (Not THAT kind of penetrate, nasty minded people.) and pulls his corpse underground

Thanks for the clarification, I was just about to search up "Wilso-

Never mind.

RealmZero    10

This is a wonderful idea, think of all the possibilities! It would certainly add a lot more appreciated character and uniqueness to the game. I agree also your sanity level should change what happens in them. My only comment is I think the grue should stay the same. That was the first way I died and the most memorable, plus I like that it doesn't show what happens, all the more mysterious.

Edited by RealmZero

Syd    233

Sounds like quite a bit of animation work, but it'd add a lot of charm (in a morbid sort of way) to the game.

Ickorus    10

So long as they were humorous in execution I'd be OK with it.

Dead Space style death cinematics would NOT fit the game at all, however.

Spazmatic    1034

I'd say that dead scenes involving blood are a no go,since there just isn't any blood or gore in DS.That and no limb removal or decapitation.I'm sure there's a lot of things that could happen to Wilson's dead body as a whole :D