What do I suppose to do in the middle of these sh*ts?

ner01991

Just now, BlindGunner said:

I can never find it before day 100 even though I put all the time I can looking for it >_<

Check out the corners of the map. Use spyglasses if you have to. Get Cane + Sleek Hat+Iron Wind to cover more ground than normal. But seriously, check those map corners.

If you couldn't find it. Do as Koala said and designate a disposable island to bathe in fire.

2 hours ago, TeoSS69 said:

Check out the corners of the map. Use spyglasses if you have to. Get Cane + Sleek Hat+Iron Wind to cover more ground than normal. But seriously, check those map corners.

If you couldn't find it. Do as Koala said and designate a disposable island to bathe in fire.

Or sea, or just a corner of a big island. All 3 options work. 

4 hours ago, SepiaPaper said:

or just turn off meteors...

Shoving the issue under a rug and pretending it's not in the game doesn't quite answer what's he's supposed to do. Might as well just turn off dry season if you're going to play that card in a survival discussion. 

8 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Shoving the issue under a rug and pretending it's not in the game doesn't quite answer what's he's supposed to do. Might as well just turn off dry season if you're going to play that card in a survival discussion. 

I do...you don't need Dry season casue besides meteors there is nothing else that happens...what worth it?

.Even Sealnedo comes around during hurricane so there is a reason to keep it turned on.

1 hour ago, SepiaPaper said:

I do...you don't need Dry season casue besides meteors there is nothing else that happens...what worth it?

.Even Sealnedo comes around during hurricane so there is a reason to keep it turned on.

Higher chance of Obsidian and Trident when trawling and Lureplants spawn.

1 hour ago, SepiaPaper said:

Coffee doesnt need to be fertilized(for the most part at least) in dry season.

dragoon eggs = renewable resources/ force of destruction

It has a calm ocean. Not even Mild has that.

Withering can be stopped easily.

That, along with what Teo said, is why its much better.

Moonsoon is what we need to turn off if we start doing that. 

On 14/04/2016 at 3:56 PM, Rellimarual said:

You CAN teleport waterbeefalo. I've done it. Not kittens, though, which is a huge bummer.

Do they repopulate if you teleport them? Getting real frustrated with my libido-less water beefalos, and I'm wondering if moving them closer to base would help.

Archived